Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Pujols/Matt Holliday/Yadier Molina Collector Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Huge PC's of these 3 so why not start a thread about all my pickups?!
bba91ac1c11481bf06278b7862c7ae4d.jpg

70870ffc7c5b067d0039ae8196f3b7fc.jpg

b2c66ab765dc7d6625f5f91238bf0aad.jpg

Last edited:

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
You can checkout some of my Albert Pujols cards in my signature. I have not updated it in a long time and I have acquired many new cards since the last update.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
You can checkout some of my Albert Pujols cards in my signature. I have not updated it in a long time and I have acquired many new cards since the last update.

Would you mind scanning some and posting them? I would love to see them!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Thanks for posting your unnecessary comments on my cards and this thread, they are very much appreciated.....
As you may or may not have noticed by my username Pujols is kind of what I do. So with your 316 post I congratulate you on buying fake Pujols autographs if you want some examples of what a legitimate Pujols auto looks like let me know I'll show you one or more of my 60 that shows yours are horse**** fakes. I'd put money on the card failing JSA and PSA and I'd put money on the ball failing ***, PASS, JSA and any other authentication company that's out there. Don't get butthurt when someone is trying to help you not make the same mistake again.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
As you may or may not have noticed by my username Pujols is kind of what I do. So with your 316 post I congratulate you on buying fake Pujols autographs if you want some examples of what a legitimate Pujols auto looks like let me know I'll show you one or more of my 60 that shows yours are horse**** fakes. I'd put money on the card failing JSA and PSA and I'd put money on the ball failing ***, PASS, JSA and any other authentication company that's out there. Don't get butthurt when someone is trying to help you not make the same mistake again.

You can think what you want but I know the signatures are real, so I am going to end this conversation now ok? :)

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
You can think what you want but I know the signatures are real, so I am going to end this conversation now ok? :)
How are you sure they are real. If you paid for his autograph , he would have signed the ball better than that. If you got it IP anywhere it would be on the side panel. Never be that guy that can't take advise from someone that's done this since Pujols started his Carrer. First time I got his auto was Winter Warm up 2002 then every year after that. 4 trips to his hitting clinic is Kansas City, bought numerous UDA, MLB authenticated autos. If you honestly believe those are real I will sit down and pick away at what all is wrong with them. Moron.

Members online