Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah the post "proofs" seem legit to me. They have the correct card stock compared to the normal issue and the back of the card is identical to the normal issue. I would agree with @BunchOBull that the are backdoored sheets that have been cut and sold on the secondary market. I thought they looked cool so I bought them.

Cool and good to know. I may splurge next time I'm looking to snag something oddball.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
1994PacificSilverPrisms.jpg
1994PacificSilverPrismsCircular.jpg

My notes on these are that 8000 were produced of the triangular, and that the circulars were 1:1 retail.

They were not 1 per retail pack, they were only available in the Wal-Mart jumbos (1 per pack) and are really not that much easier to find than the hobby version.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
You learn something new every day. You would think it would be marked holographic somewhere on the card as to not confuse it as a #1/50 Longevity card.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
That's not the Grand Finale, that's a Gold. The Grand Finales have a gold hologram on the front (not silver).

It's def gold holo...you just can't tell from the scan. Coincidentally, though, I had to open a "wrong item" case on eBay today for a 97 Vlad Guerrero that was listed as a Grand Finale but is actually a gold. It looked like a silver holo in the pic, but since my Vaughn looks silver in my pic too but gold in real life, I figured maybe that was the case with the Vlad. It wasn't. Now the guy won't return my messages so I needed to officially dispute it.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Here are a few of my favorite 90's Clarks...
IMG_1104.jpgIMG_1105.jpgIMG_1106.jpgIMG_1107.jpgIMG_1109.jpg
Bronze Promo, Revolution PD /49, Diamond Edition, Aurora OD /31, Brilliants Gold /24, Autographics Purple /50
Z2 Axis Die Cut /50, Chrome Gold Ref /25, Certified Gold /30, Super Rave /25, Axis Die Cut /20, Studio Silver Proof

Anyone got any Clarks hiding/wanting to move?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] , thanks , it is a tough one [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] , thanks I just wish I could add more [MENTION=4070]pootshwan[/MENTION] , I haven't seen another Clark since I got this back in 96/97
I know some others exist of players but not sure of any dups. I'm mad I had access to more back then and passed, oops

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Quick question...

I posted multiple want lists in my Belle post on the transaction section... Someone helped me out huge but also wrote this... Accurate?!

I don't think these 3 cards exist. The Premium Stock were only in series 1 and the Hobby Reserve were only in series 2.
7. 1997 Score Premium Stock #428 - Albert Belle
8. 1997 Score Premium Stock #495 - Albert Belle GY
9. 1997 Score Hobby Reserve #HR12 - Albert Belle

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts