Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION] I got the Cubs cards in the mail today. It was a blast to go through them all. Thanks again

[MENTION=3792]PeteD[/MENTION] I got a nice little package from you as we'll with a bunch of Fred Taylor's and even a Neal Anderson. Thank you very much

rsmem97

Mar 19, 2013
Sorry guys for the misunderstanding. The card MrMet sent me is in a card book as part of my chrome pc. I also received another Braun Chrome as part of a deal on scf. The one I listed is part of the SCF Deal. It can be taken off if it needs to.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Sorry guys for the misunderstanding. The card MrMet sent me is in a card book as part of my chrome pc. I also received another Braun Chrome as part of a deal on scf. The one I listed is part of the SCF Deal. It can be taken off if it needs to.

Can you take a pic of both in one picture?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just correcting some semantics here, it was Waulk11 who sent the card, not me, also, I read the thread when Waulk posted it here, and I just saw it again, the whole thing was edited, seems more and more shady

rsmem97

Mar 19, 2013
Just took it down, not worth having anyone upset over it. Sorry for the miscommunication. Jay Buhner anyone?ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365307091.963109.jpg

rsmem97

Mar 19, 2013
Was edited to try and ease any unneeded tension. Sorry everyone for the misunderstanding. I truly love this forum and would NEVER take advantage of it. Anyone want those Buhners?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION] - I got the Indians lot, thanks! Despite the condition, it was cool to open and just see older cards, players, etc. thanks! Something headed your way as well...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
OK, enough of the vintage stuff, here's some modern freebies:

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones (all /150):

Pedro Martinez (203rd K)
Prince Fielder (29th HR)
Matt Holliday (2nd 2B)
Jeff Kent (98th RBI)
Eric Chavez (16th 2B)
Freddie Sanchez x 3 (162nd Hit, 184th Hit, 185th Hit)
Scott Kazmir (29th K)
Placido Polanco x 3 (86th Hit, 136th Hit, 191st Hit)
Erik Bedard (93rd K)
Nick Swisher (16th 2B)
Ichiro (21st Hit)
Dontrelle Willis x 2 (9th Win, 22nd Win)
Aramis Ramirez x 2 (23rd RBI, 72nd RBI)
Curtis Granderson x 2 (16th SB, 17th SB)
Garret Anderson (5th HR)
Aaron Hill (28th 2B)
Albert Pujols (55th Run)
Hunter Pence (18th Hit)

And some 1998 Topps Gold Labels (bought a ton of my PC players for next to nothing, don't want to let these nice dupes rot away in a box):

Class 1:

Mark Grace
Paul Konerko
Todd Helton
Nomar
Larry Walker
Darin Erstad
John Olerud
Jason Kendall
Matt Williams
Andres Galarraga

Class 2:

Mark Kotsay
Todd Helton
Nomar
Larry Walker
Craig Biggio
Andres Galarraga

Class 3:

Larry Walker

I have a bunch of packages ready to head out, just need to restock on bubble mailers and we're good to go!

Still have these available, I think I took everything that's been claimed out of the list.