Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Sorry I haven't posted a new card yet. I have gotten behind this week. I'm putting this one out there to even my ratio back up. As always, if this card doesn't measure up let me know and I will remove it and put something else up.

jason-heyward-ttt-auto-71-99.jpg

Yea, well done. I knew it wouldn't last long.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Also, I wanted to say thanks to muskiesfan. I got the Gallardo jersey in yesterday and it looks great. Thanks again.

I know you have had a rough few days and I hope you are feeling better. Get better my friend.

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Hi, I would like to claim this card.
[MENTION=2241]jpruitt2[/MENTION] thanks for the cards. He sent me extra cards, A&G gu cards!!!:) [MENTION=2741]rookieaddict[/MENTION], thanks for the Castro auto!
No one wants my other Sp RC of Harper, I'll put one of these up.

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
going to give this one a shot retails $25 ive seen it sell for over $15 plus shipping

Griffey on Griffey- Junior autobiography in great condition in plastic

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

going to give this one a shot retails $25 ive seen it sell for over $15 plus shipping

Griffey on Griffey- Junior autobiography in great condition in plastic

Ill take it! Great book! Now to look for something to add. Thanks!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.