Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~ Friday Morning Thread *~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Morning gents! $675 in sports car repairs yesterday and meeting a marine mechanic down at my boat this morning. No cards for Tom this week!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning gents! $675 in sports car repairs yesterday and meeting a marine mechanic down at my boat this morning. No cards for Tom this week!

Sounds miserable though I'm doing the same but w/ 2 cars instead of car n boat. Hate it with a passion

Ryan

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
We're on the same page. Think it's the same from last week.

Hope everyone has great weekends

Ryan

Occasionally I repeat myself
In homage to the Women's World Cup Soccer Team

attachment.php

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Anyone here have any 2012 Topps Archives Gold Foil parallels?
I need one more to complete my set.

Andrew McCutchen - 66

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That's awesome!

I cant find him on the chip list right now, looks like he got knocked out.

Another point of note is in a 6k field the most recognizable players- Phil Ivey and Phil Hellmuth.. . . .. . . started at the same table. :| For years I've suspected their "random draws" as fishy, much like in Tennis where I recall they were fixed some time ago.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
What car?

Sorry for for the late response.

1999 BMW Z3 Roadster. The water pump bearing went out which caused the fan to tilt a bit and it took out the fan shroud, Fan blade, a pulley, and the water pump. All I did was start the car and pieces started flying everywhere. Thankfully no damage to the radiator or the hood.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Sounds miserable though I'm doing the same but w/ 2 cars instead of car n boat. Hate it with a passion

Ryan

saved the boat before it sank. Thankfully the bilge pump doesn't drain the battery too quickly. I pulled the boat back to my house to see if I could fine the leak and maybe fix it myself. I parked the boat trailer on a hill with the motor downhill. I disconnected the negative battery lead so the bilge pump would not kick on. Then I took the garden hose and filled the bottom of the engine compartment to see if I could find the leak. Bingo! The shift cable runs through the back of the hull and has a black rubber accordion type rubber tube around it that is clamped off to the shifter cable on one end to keep water out. There was a hole in between a couple flaps in the accordion tube. Big enough to put my finger in to the first knuckle. Unfortunatey the entire lower end has to be disassembled to replace a $3 part :-(

Marine mechanic coming to the house Monday to start working on it for me. Looks like "The Temptress" will be in dry dock for a week :-(

Members online

Latest posts