Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which supply would you never use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 30, 2010
By a long shot, HATE THEM...........Snap tites.....All of mine are used to solidify cards that I ship in a bubble envelope. From that perspective they are great!!!!!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Screw downs. 9 pocket pages that stick to cards. Etc.

Those two piece boxes are great for small 100 or 150 card base sets. I just put them in and once completed, I tape it shut. Better than a million bulkier boxes.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
By a long shot, HATE THEM...........Snap tites.....All of mine are used to solidify cards that I ship in a bubble envelope. From that perspective they are great!!!!!

I use them for printing plates, it helps to differentiate them from my regular nice cards in toploaders and "true" 1/1's in one-touches. And since the plates are super thin and won't get wrecked if the snap-tite just decides to fall open as they tend to do, some of the negatives of the snap-tite are mitigated.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

I love snaptights for my thin game used cards. I like the look better than toploaders, and I have every card in a team bag, so I dont ever have to worry about them coming open.
If u have any you'd want to sell, let me know please

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Side loading nine pocket pages. Yes, side loading. Thankfully these things are long extinct.

Oh but wait, it gets BETTER!

Side loading pages BOUND into an album.

Hold on you're thinking, how is it worse?

Because half of the pages bound into the binder (these are how these binders are sold) have to be loaded BACKWARDS because the pages are always, always flipped.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.