Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I like their starters on the pitching end and position players but the lack of depth would worry me, if I was a D-Backs fan. In a long series it will make it really difficult to overcome, especially if your opponent has that depth and can still produce on either end at the slightest sign of trouble.

Lack of depth and bullpen...both have worried me from the start.

Our starting pitching has been a big surprise, considering what it was last year. We certainly have position players who can put up big offensive numbers but it gets shaky at times and will disappear for extended stints. As for our defense...it comes and goes. Some of it depends on who we've got in the lineup. We're set at Centerfield & 1st base. Lamb & J.D. are liabilities with the glove.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Seriously, Goldschmidt has pretty much struck out 50% of the time in September & October. He freezes on 2 strike pitches that he used to hit out of the park but swings at crap way out of the zone. He had the same issue in pretty much the entire 2016 season.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I think 95% of the country is expecting the Dodgers to win this series (the 5% who think they could win live in AZ) while everyone in Chicago/Washington "want" the D-Backs win (because we are believed to be the lesser team) so I'd love to play the role of upsetter & come away with a surprise series win & prove them all wrong.

But I'm not expecting it. Hope for the best but expect the worst.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
A lil late and we were eating when it happened, but did Puig think he hit a HR on that one where he posed and ran really really happy to first for a single?

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
A lil late and we were eating when it happened, but did Puig think he hit a HR on that one where he posed and ran really really happy to first for a single?

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

I think he was just overly excited but had he not done that ******* would have easily caught that ball hit to him. He basically deeked *******, making him go back a couple steps.

Although, had ******* put some effort into that play (and dived) he'd of had him either way. It was sloppy defense by a gold glove centerfielder.

Members online

Latest posts