Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New user 1st post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Welcome to the boards.

I am charsupv, on bunt. Feel free to see if I have any of your base needs, and send a trade over. Royals work. Or whatever. I don’t do anything with base.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I sent you a Topps Bunt trade requesting some of your Yankee, Reds, and Tribe base cards. Please counter removing any cards you don't want to part with. The only one I could think of which you might not want to part with would be the Jeter base card.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Nice, I’m Mr17met on all the digital apps, big on Bunt and Huddle too, small Clint Dempsey collection on kick and small collections on the other apps, but mostly use them for cross trading

You have an awesome collection MrMet! Very nice. I sent you a trade request for Tribe cards. Please counter removing anything you don't wish to part with. Also: I have 2 Amed Rosario Mets insert cards you may be interested in: one is a Editor's Choice and the other is a Thanksgiving Day insert. I would be happy to part with these for Tribe insert cards. Just let me know.

Last edited:

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Cool thanks man. I'll hit you up when I pull Royals inserts. I assume would be ok with trading them for Tribe, Reds, or Yanks inserts?

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Nice, I’m Mr17met on all the digital apps, big on Bunt and Huddle too, small Clint Dempsey collection on kick and small collections on the other apps, but mostly use them for cross trading

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Thank you for the generous counter offer! I have a very rookie question to ask: how do you control the number of dupes you're submitting for a trade? It always seems to want to commit the whole stack of dupes instead of just a single card. This annoys me to no end. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Thank you for the generous counter offer! I have a very rookie question to ask: how do you control the number of dupes you're submitting for a trade? It always seems to want to commit the whole stack of dupes instead of just a single card. This annoys me to no end. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It's just showing you how many you have, each window fits only one card. Took me a while to figure that out, too.