Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks @ Redskins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Deserves its own thread. :)

Hope both rookie QBs do well but of course want my Redskins to win. Skins defense needs to be on their game today to make this happen.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Should be a good game. Everyone is is so hyped up for this here! I don't ever remember so much excitement for Seahawks as right now!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Should be a good game. Everyone is is so hyped up for this here! I don't ever remember so much excitement for Seahawks as right now!

Same here. I dont remember fans being this excited in years. And if the Skins lose today im rooting for the Seahawks to go all the way.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Should be best game in the First Round IMO...

Although I'd be real worried if was a 'Skins fan, Seattle could put up 200+ yards rushing...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Should be best game in the First Round IMO...

Although I'd be real worried if was a 'Skins fan, Seattle could put up 200+ yards rushing...

Ditto on the Seahawks. But honestly im not too concerned with the Skins stopping the run. Im more concerned about their secondary.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Man, did the SeaBags dodge a coupla bullets there. Dropped INT in the end zone, lucky bounce on Fumble and hurt Kicker...

And for the love of Pete, will someone please tell DeAngelo Hall to STFU? Especially after the other team completed a pass for a ton of yards? :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Griffen was limping noticably on the Last drive and just took a bad Sack and is clearly not his usual self.

A bad snap deep in their own territory recovered by Seattle and RG3 still on the ground. His knee went on a very bad angle but I doubt he'll return.

Gotta hold the 'Bags to a FG here or it's probably the Ballgame...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts