Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official San Francisco Giants Thread!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
From Posey to Mays, the 10 most important Giants

Hmm, interesting list from the context of being both "beloved" and productive.

Posey, Wilson, Lincecum, Bonds, The Thrill, Vida, McCovey, Montefusco, Cepeda, Mays.

While Brian Wilson was popular, I don't really see him fitting on the list. Each of these guys were All Stars, but the others were also the glue that kept Giants fans attention through thick and thin.

What do ya'll think?

I don't agree with Brian Wilson. I would say Matt Cain should be on that list and if he was off the list, then I would say JT Snow or Rich Aurilia could take their spot.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Woah, Angel Pagan has been activated and is leading off tonight. The Giants PR staff beat all their beat-writers to the Twitter announcement.

So, who's hurt or who's getting sent down? I expected them to activate him on September 1st when they could do so without making a roster move.

So, the 40 man move would be to put Andres Torres on the 60-day DL since he's done for the season. The 25 man move would be... option Pill or Peguero back to Fresno for the next 10 days?

edit to add: Peguero got banished back to Fresno.

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
September 1st. Let's see who can break through and show they deserve a ST invite.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
I just invested a big chunk in Adrianza since his stuff is literally dirt cheap. I hope he makes a hot splash when he's called up.

Bowman decided to label both his 2009 and 2010 cards as "1st Bowman Chrome card." Apparently they don't keep track of their own checklists.

Fun fact: Ehire is Ozzie Guillen's nephew.

ehire.jpg

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Bowman decided to label both his 2009 and 2010 cards as "1st Bowman Chrome card." Apparently they don't keep track of their own checklists.

Fun fact: Ehire is Ozzie Guillen's nephew.

ehire.jpg

I noticed this on COMC last night and asked CGilmo. He more or less said that Topps Sucks and they had personnel turnover between 09 and 10 and people didnt bother to look to see if some players already had a card.

Is that Gold yours? I'd be interested in it....

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yah [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION], I can make stupid photoshopped pictures too.

Plus, we dont beat people to near death for being a dodgers fan, there are a few Dodger caps her and there and no one ever says anything.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Wow....you guys are absolutely ridiculous. Did you ever think that there are people in LA that wear Giants hats that don't fear for their life? Because if you didn't then you are totally ignorant. Both of you. And how in the hell could you both take a little joke and turn it into something like this? Amazing...and here I thought all the DRAMA was in L.A. I guess I was ignorant too.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Wow....you guys are absolutely ridiculous. Did you ever think that there are people in LA that wear Giants hats that don't fear for their life? Because if you didn't then you are totally ignorant. Both of you. And how in the hell could you both take a little joke and turn it into something like this? Amazing...and here I thought all the DRAMA was in L.A. I guess I was ignorant too.

You post a meme, we both post a calm response, you freak the XXXX out.

LOL, its amazing how little it takes to garner such a negative response from you.

Hey [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] instead of XXXXXing about me and at me 24/7, just Block Me????

Oh wait that's right, You get pleasure out of harassing me.

You were hostile on the Dodgers thread, you were hostile on the Giants thread. What gives, kid?

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
LOL @ pissing off a Dodger fan. :D

Giants aren't going anywhere this year, so this is the best we can do right now.

And to quote alexs64's comment in the Dodger thread....

Yeah great, thanks. Now go back to your own team's thread, please.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
LOL @ pissing off a Dodger fan. :D

Giants aren't going anywhere this year, so this is the best we can do right now.

And to quote alexs64's comment in the Dodger thread....

I don't care if he posts here or not, he doesn't have to leave. As long as he's not his typical ****** self about it.

Funny, [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] was the first one to hate me here. He was nice my first few posts. Once he saw I was a giants fan, instant hate.

Lol...............kids.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I get along with TMP777, so that's proof that Dodger and Giants fans can co-exist in harmony. :)

My brother's girlfriend bleeds Dodger Blue, and we're best of friends.

So it looks like we both have proof that there ACTUALLY are Non-Puigwagon Dodgers Fans that are good people too!!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
[MENTION=3852]digicat[/MENTION]

Appearantly "Some Member" whined like a typial PuigWagon Dodger Baby to a Moderator and I have to take my sig down =[ Take a screenshot while you can, I have to uhhhhh.... go smoke before I change it ;)

Members online

Latest posts