Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any way SummerSlam can top TakeOver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
What a freaking show NXT TakeOver was last night.

That Bayley vs Sasha Banks match was INSANE!

Opollo is SCARY athletic. He can move like a cruiserweight. I look forward to watching him in the future.

It was awesome seeing Liger in a WWE ring.

Seeing Balor's entrance in a huge arena was awesome. Triple Demons!

I can't see SS being better than TO.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Crap.

Summerslam is tonight and tomorrow is the first day of school. Some of my 2nd graders will be pooped.

"If Brock Lesnar suplexes The Undertaker three times at the beginning of the match and twice more at the end..."

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Crap.

Summerslam is tonight and tomorrow is the first day of school. Some of my 2nd graders will be pooped.

"If Brock Lesnar suplexes The Undertaker three times at the beginning of the match and twice more at the end..."

I'm going to make my wife watch tonight so she can talk to her third graders about it tomorrow. She wrote on her paper that she sent to parents that she's a big sports fan and watches wrestling.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hope it's an amazing show that does top it. That would be amazing.

I feel bad for Kevin Owens though. I can't see Vince letting him go over Cesaro. So two nights in a row KO will lose at Barclays.

Oh, I'm that camp too. I hope SS is a ****ing knockout tonight, that all the main guys saw the NXT show and said, "****, we need to be spot on tomorrow night or everyone will **** all over us"

Same here. Hope Steen wins, but don't see it happening :(

Title match, your prediction ? I'm in the camp of Cena winning & Shemus cashing in.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
"Seriously, think about this show. Davina Rose and Mercedes KV tore down the house at a WWE show in front of almost 16,000 people, and the women’s division got a curtain call. Prince Devitt wrestled Kevin Steen in a ladder match. Uhaa Nation debuted, Jushin Thunder Liger showed up and KANA is in the crowd beside Ric Flair. Go back like, two years and tell me ANY of this is possible. We’re living in a golden era, man, just not on the show people watch.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015/08/the-best-and-worst-of-nxt-takeover-brooklyn/4/

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Oh, I'm that camp too. I hope SS is a ****ing knockout tonight, that all the main guys saw the NXT show and said, "****, we need to be spot on tomorrow night or everyone will **** all over us"

Same here. Hope Steen wins, but don't see it happening :(

Title match, your prediction ? I'm in the camp of Cena winning & Shemus cashing in.

I hope not. I HATE Sheamus. Freaking despise him.

I want Rollins to retain clean. Pipe dream.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hope not. I HATE Sheamus. Freaking despise him.

I want Rollins to retain clean. Pipe dream.

Same here, but with him being, what, Rocksteady in the new TMNT movie, I see it happening, with all the press appearances happening. It's going to look good w/the WWE Title on his shoulder.

Taker / Lesnar ? Does Sting interfere and cost Taker, setting up WM 32 ? And, are you going to WM32 or WM33 ?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Same here, but with him being, what, Rocksteady in the new TMNT movie, I see it happening, with all the press appearances happening. It's going to look good w/the WWE Title on his shoulder.

Taker / Lesnar ? Does Sting interfere and cost Taker, setting up WM 32 ? And, are you going to WM32 or WM33 ?

Kane interferes and costs Lesnar.

I freaking wish I was going. If it was in Chicago I could. But not in NYC or LA.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Kane interferes and costs Lesnar.

I freaking wish I was going. If it was in Chicago I could. But not in NYC or LA.

It's Dallas for 32 and Minneapolis for 33. Go !!! I know I'll be there for 33 and trying to finangle things for 32.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You better be ! I don't wanna travel all the way to the STL to meet ya :D

It'd be a whooooooole lot easier for me to just go by myself instead of having to buy a ticket for me and my wife. If you wanted to go together to Mania and Raw the next night, then maybe we could work something out together. We'd have time to save money and prepare accordingly.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
It'd be a whooooooole lot easier for me to just go by myself instead of having to buy a ticket for me and my wife. If you wanted to go together to Mania and Raw the next night, then maybe we could work something out together. We'd have time to save money and prepare accordingly.

Start saving for WM 33 then. We'll go ROH, some other shows, WM33 and Raw on Monday night.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yeah, SS after the finish of the Cena / Rollins match just absolutely died. They sorta got back into it near the end of the Lesnar / Taker match, but that finished killed what was a hot crowd.

Members online

Latest posts