Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bat+Ball=One thick custom...booklet style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
That looks better than a factory made card!!! You got mad skills...would love to see more :) I'm working on some that I call "Retro-Commemoratives"

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
There have been a handful of customs I've built that I wish never left...this is at the top of that list.

Thanks again for the comments. And I'd like to think that this concept/card is the reason Cuddy is having the stellar year he's having so far. Well, this and the fact he's healthy in Colorado.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
My Favorite Mike Custom sits in my Avatar. I will take a Mike card over any companies modern card any day of the week.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
That is the nicest custom I've seen - clean look, brilliant design, and of course awesome relics. The holograms are a nice touch as well as the pic of the actual bat. Not to mention that Cuddy is the man!

Well done, sir.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Don't post here much, but dam that card is better designed that anything Topps or any other company has put out recently. Just amazing work really.

Agree 100%. Amazing what work can be done when u actually care. I could imagine Topps releasing this with a Joe Mauer auto in there Hahaha. Thanks for sharing

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm always amazed that collectors can put the "professional" card companies to shame with customs!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I'm always amazed that collectors can put the "professional" card companies to shame with customs!

This is true, I'm always amazed at Mike's stuff but there are a few guys on this site who make stuff that makes the card companies generic styles look like amateur work.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
This is one of those posts where I literally talk to myself in an empty room...

Me: Wow
Me: Whoa
Me: Holy smokes

Really nice work.

Members online

Latest posts