Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Player Collectors - Hundreds of lineup cards F/S - Griffey, Jeter, Ortiz, Ichiro etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Hey, thanks for posting! Any Mets lineups with David Wright? PM me to let me know, thanks!

Cheers,

Mark

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Any Cardinals stuff?

Somehow overlooked this. I have a few of the really small lineup cards (will try to get a picture when I get a chance - these are smaller than the ones I posted above, and I know are sometimes used in the press box). Have to check if I have any others.

Responded

Any Tom Glavine?

I actually have the lineup card from Glavine's first win, but probably not looking to move that. I'll have to check if I have any others. I believe I do.

Any w/ Chipper Jones???

Attached is from Chipper's 325th homerun, though it's a bit beaten up. I can check if I have any others (I believe I should)

Anything with Juan Gonzalez on it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like what I have is from just after Juan Gone retired.

Will try reply to other posters later. Some will require me to dig through what I have first...

Attachments

• Jones 325 homerun - Cox signed.jpg
    Jones 325 homerun - Cox signed.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 14

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Somehow overlooked this. I have a few of the really small lineup cards (will try to get a picture when I get a chance - these are smaller than the ones I posted above, and I know are sometimes used in the press box). Have to check if I have any others.

Okay. Just Let me know. I'd be especially interested in a card from 07/12/2009 because it was the first time my grandmother ever went to a pro game and Albert hit two home runs but I'm not picky lol.

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be interested to see what games you may have for:
Reds: 2005-2008
Diamondbacks: 2008
Nationals: 2009-2010

Thanks!

Washington - 7/17/2008 - signed by Manny Acta
Diamondbacks - 6/20/2008 (Randy Johnson on mound), 6/21/2008 and 7/22/2008 - Each is signed Bob Melvin. The 7/22/2008 one says "Arizona Sabercats" on the top and Melvin signed Robert P Melvin for some reason.
For the Reds, I have one from from the game Griffey hit his 535th home run, passing Jimmie Foxx on the all-time list. See the scan, it's a little beaten up. (Thankfully, unlike cards, these are not supposed to be in mint condition)

Attachments

• Griffey Passes Foxx - 535 homers.jpg
    Griffey Passes Foxx - 535 homers.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Hey, thanks for posting! Any Mets lineups with David Wright? PM me to let me know, thanks!

Cheers,

Mark

None with Wright, sorry.

Man, I just wanna see them all, lol, but I guess lemme know what Mets you have

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Don't have anything modern from the Mets. Do have a 1978 lineup card signed by Joe Torre. (Another collector bought most of the Mets stuff I had)

Okay. Just Let me know. I'd be especially interested in a card from 07/12/2009 because it was the first time my grandmother ever went to a pro game and Albert hit two home runs but I'm not picky lol.

Looks like I just have 8/13/2010 (Pujols 3-5 HR), 9/25/2010 and 9/26/2010 (Pujols HR). None are signed. Can do $40 dlvd for all 3. Let me know if you need pictures. (They are slightly smaller than most of the lineup cards, do not have a place for manager's signature, have "Official Batting Order (For Dugout Use Only)" on the top, and are certified game used by Steiner.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Washington - 7/17/2008 - signed by Manny Acta
Diamondbacks - 6/20/2008 (Randy Johnson on mound), 6/21/2008 and 7/22/2008 - Each is signed Bob Melvin. The 7/22/2008 one says "Arizona Sabercats" on the top and Melvin signed Robert P Melvin for some reason.
For the Reds, I have one from from the game Griffey hit his 535th home run, passing Jimmie Foxx on the all-time list. See the scan, it's a little beaten up. (Thankfully, unlike cards, these are not supposed to be in mint condition)
Dang! I was hoping one of these lineup cards would match up to a HR game for Adam Dunn. I'm up to 10 lineup cards in my Dunn collection, 5 of which were HR games. I really appreciate your checking the list and making so many cool cards available to the group.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Dang! I was hoping one of these lineup cards would match up to a HR game for Adam Dunn. I'm up to 10 lineup cards in my Dunn collection, 5 of which were HR games. I really appreciate your checking the list and making so many cool cards available to the group.

Sorry about that. Would have been cool.

I've picked up a couple of very significant sized lots of these over the years, and it's gotten a little ridiculous. I probably have 500-600 lineup cards, and only a limited number fit the PC, and that's even having a range of interests:
1) lineup cards with signatures from managers in the HOF (think I'm up to 19 or 20 of those)
2) lineup cards from significant games (have a couple WS games, and a few milestone games)
3) lineup cards from teams that won the WS that season (been able to find from around 7 or 8 WS seasons)

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Some of the more interesting items available:

- ROY season lineup cards from Evan Longoria and Justin Verlander (Verlander's 2nd to last win of his RC season), Giancarlo Stanton RC lineup card, Ozzie Smith RC season, Tony Gwynn RC season
- Signed lineup cards by Terry Francona, Mike Scioscia, Jim Leyland, Ozzie Guillen, Bobby Cox (HOF), Whitey Herzog (HOF), Billy Martin, Dick Williams (HOF), Buck Showalter, Dusty Baker
- Carbon Copy signed line-up card from Ted Williams and Gil Hodges
- Vintage PCL lineup cards
- Jim Thome HR 503 & 504, game that broke Steve Garvey's game streak
- Lineup cards with Griffey, Al Kaline, Vlad Guerrero, Miguel Cabrera, Gary Sheffield, Jim Thome, Justin Verlander, Ichiro Suzuki, Lance Berkman, Pudge Rodriguez, Roy Oswalt, Mark Teixeira, Bryce Harper, Steven Strasburg (12K performance), Prince Fielder, Ryan Braun, Roy Halladay, Frank Thomas, Nomar, Eric Chavez etc

Last edited:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Some of the more interesting items:

- ROY season lineup cards from Evan Longoria and Justin Verlander (Verlander's 2nd to last win of his RC season), Giancarlo Stanton RC lineup card, Ozzie Smith RC season, Tony Gwynn RC season
- Signed lineup cards by Terry Francona, Mike Scioscia, Jim Leyland, Ozzie Guillen, Bobby Cox (HOF), Whitey Herzog (HOF), Billy Martin, Dick Williams (HOF), Buck Showalter, Dusty Baker
- Carbon Copy signed line-up card from Ted Williams and Gil Hodges
- Vintage PCL lineup cards
- Jim Thome HR 503 & 504, game that broke Steve Garvey's game streak
- Lineup cards with Griffey, Al Kaline, Vlad Guerrero, Miguel Cabrera, Gary Sheffield, Jim Thome, Justin Verlander, Ichiro Suzuki, Lance Berkman, Pudge Rodriguez, Roy Oswalt, Mark Teixeira, Bryce Harper, Steven Strasburg (12K performance), Prince Fielder, Ryan Braun, Roy Halladay, Frank Thomas, Nomar, Eric Chavez etc

If you ever decide to let go of the Ozzie Rookie season card let me know. It would look awesome in a display with the '78 Padres signed ball I have. I'd love to see a pic of it even if you won't let go of it.

Let me think about the Cardinals cards. I'd like them a lot more if they were signed by LaRussa but they still sound cool. I wouldn't mind a pic when you have time.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
If you ever decide to let go of the Ozzie Rookie season card let me know. It would look awesome in a display with the '78 Padres signed ball I have. I'd love to see a pic of it even if you won't let go of it.

Let me think about the Cardinals cards. I'd like them a lot more if they were signed by LaRussa but they still sound cool. I wouldn't mind a pic when you have time.

I can move the Ozzie. I can do $100 for all 4 if you are interested in that.

IMG_4183.JPG

IMG_4184.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online