Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Babe Ruth collection finally scanned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
People have asked to see my collection multiple times but I never got to it so here it is. I will do them in groups. Most of these are very rare and hard to find-comments welcome

photo-48.jpg

photo-47.jpg

photo-46.jpg

photo-45.jpg

photo-44.jpg

photo-43.jpg

photo-42.jpg

photo-41.jpg

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
If anyone has or knows of any babe ruth gu cards please let me know. Not looking for any topps questionable gu cards. Thanks

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
No I try and stay away from topps for gu. I do have the 2009 t206 with a green piece but I bought it for a seat card. I do have a ton of other Ruth's. stamps, bunting, seats, patches , rings , coins, letters, printing plates, topps sketches, manufactured bat barrel etc etc that I don't have time to scan

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
That Ruth game used ball might be one of the most interesting game used cards ever made, I've seen it up on ebay ONCE granted I haven't searched it often but wow, hell of a card and the pants button isn't too shabby either. Awesome stuff

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
No I try and stay away from topps for gu. I do have the 2009 t206 with a green piece but I bought it for a seat card. I do have a ton of other Ruth's. stamps, bunting, seats, patches , rings , coins, letters, printing plates, topps sketches, manufactured bat barrel etc etc that I don't have time to scan
I can understand that. I don't trust Topps stuff for the most part, either, but I worked there in 2001 and I know that we took steps to have every GU item put into that first Tribute set inspected by third party authenticators. My brand manager was peeved when a few items were deemed questionable and got pulled from production. I believe standards have slipped considerably since then, but I wanted to add this for whatever it's worth.

Again, nice collection.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The 2nd card in the first scan and then the Absolute stuff have to be my fave's. Thank you for showing !!

Members online

Latest posts