Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
Good morning guys! Missed bus so no school

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning gents!

Working a few hours and then catching a flight to Cleveland for the Yankees game tonight.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Hey [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION],

A couple days ago you posted a '94 Finest Griffey in a clear wrapper. What's the scoop on that? Is it from a preview set or something?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
For those that missed it last night, this is a rare indy league baseball. League was only around for 2 seasons (not even I don't think) and stuff from it is very hard to find, even though 5 of the teams were in Minnesota (and one was in my backyard). This only cost me a buck.

61562_4942809733478_975618174_n.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. It rained pretty hard here at 3:30 am. I know because I woke up then :lol:

I just woke up again a little while again

Got to see what will cost to ship a bubble mailer to Canada. Because there was some discussion sometime ago when rates went up that it was expensive now. But I check the USPS site and it seemed to be about 3 bucks to ship it up there.

That's why I'm going to go there and ask them before I list the card and send out the one I have listed now. A guy in Canada asked if I would ship to him in the land over the border.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. We got some snow last night. There was enough snow and wind to close campus for the day. It didn't really effect me since I only had classes yesterday this week

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh look today is election day in my area. Not voting since it seems the person represents my area has not once come to our neighborhood and tell us living here that she us our delegate. She had had this position for 8 of the last almost 10 I have lived here.
Also she has voted down some of the stuff we need on my side of town as well. Sadly she will be back at it again soon enough, don't need to waste my time either then.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts