Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Thursday Morning Thread 1-16~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey guys. Tweeked my back again tuesday night. Worked thru yesterday in some ibuprofin. Woke up this morning around four just hurting. Somehow i fell back asleep, and then the alarm went off to take Alie to school. Now im on the couch with a heating pad, and Jen gave me some of her oxycodin from when she had Avery. Do meds lose their effect after almost three years? Im waiting for it to kick in soon. Label says may cause drowsiness. Looking forward to that!

I actually want to hit the thrift stores south of me. I had decent luck in town, but figured some new stores would be good to see. But i also have Avery with me, so its not always easy to do with a stroller, and a little one who is bored in it.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
1996MoLeafSignature_zps798f6d04.jpg

Awesome pickup! I was watching hat one and it ended at a good price. I need to get a Mariano for the PC.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning everyone.

For anyone trying to quit smoking with the nicotine patch. Don't go to sleep with the patch on at night. You'll have THE freakiest dreams EVER.

I had some crazy dreams in the hospital after appendectomy. They gave me Ambient. Holy XXXX were my dreams crazy!

This notice is required by law.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just bought some stamps, now I can get ready to send out some TTM requests! I'm hoping that I'll be able to knock a few of my set needs out this season

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, i think Jens meds helped. But my back still feels tight. Oh well. Going out to goodwill was a nice way to spend the day "out". Much better than laying on the couch. Granted, Jen probably would have preferred i stay home and not spend any money :p

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Taking tomorrow off to make it a four day weekend.:cool:
Danny - Awesome Johnny Bench!:eek:
Steve - Great Maddux. Wife and kids chose wisely.
George - Nice Rivera and I picture it being like that scene in Raider of the Lost Ark when they opened the Ark of the Covenant when you opened the package with the gold's. Nice Corey Hart reference, by the way.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts