Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Seriously thinking about getting out for the 10th time. If anyone is interested in anything I have, lmk. I will be making copies of my master list and sending them out to whoever wants one. If this dont work out, they are hitting Ebay. This may take awhile, but I feel its time.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
I'm interested. BTW, I just noticed the following on the 2014 Panini Prizm:

"He set big-league records for career stolen bases, runs scored, intentional walks and home runs leading off a game."

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
So I received a "7" from PSA for the Chong I sent in. I'm guessing you guys have seen it on eBay by now. I was really hoping for a 7.5 or 8. Oh well, it's encased now for the history books. Anyone interested in a trade?

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think of having a Chong signed by Rickey? How terrible or good idea would that be?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
So I received a "7" from PSA for the Chong I sent in. I'm guessing you guys have seen it on eBay by now. I was really hoping for a 7.5 or 8. Oh well, it's encased now for the history books. Anyone interested in a trade?

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think of having a Chong signed by Rickey? How terrible or good idea would that be?

I'd say bad unless ..

1 - it was signed back then in the 70s , early 80s

2 - It was in a grade that was a 5 or lower

Just my opinion

Ryan

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
I'd say bad unless ..

1 - it was signed back then in the 70s , early 80s

2 - It was in a grade that was a 5 or lower

Just my opinion

Ryan

I totally agree. Although now that it is slabbed, you could have him sign the back of the acrylic case. Would give you a reason to see the back!

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Seriously thinking about getting out for the 10th time. If anyone is interested in anything I have, lmk. I will be making copies of my master list and sending them out to whoever wants one. If this dont work out, they are hitting Ebay. This may take awhile, but I feel its time.

I would be interested in at least seeing the list. After that...? You probably have some of the cards I need to fill in a few spots that have been bugging me for years!

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I would like to see the list please

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I have no interest in having the Chong signed. I want to sell (or trade) the Chong I just got back. i was just curious what you die-hards thought about getting one signed. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts