Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sketch cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
I know some don't like sketch cards but I think they are really neat and unique if done properly. Here are sketches I have gotten over the years - all on topps or leaf blanks

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
That's all of them. Anyone have any others they like to post?? Someone on the old beckett boards had a really nice Ruth sketch but I can't remember who it was. I know sketches aren't as popular as they once were but I will still pick them up when I can. Thanks for looking

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Awesome cards. I love sketch cards and have many Andre Dawskn sketch cards, but only a handful that look as nice as the ones you listed

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Awesome cards. I love sketch cards and have many Andre Dawskn sketch cards, but only a handful that look as nice as the ones you listed

Message me your addy man....

I made this Dawson being pulled out of the ivy by Wood as a joke and forgot about it....this thread jogged my mind and it's all yours.
16215318105_43c3c81d8a_b.jpg

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida

Show them off- would love to see them. Did you buy them done or get them comissioned?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'm a fan of pack-pulled 1/1 sketch cards. Love adding my favorite players when they are well done. Jay Pangan, Brian Kong and Ken Branch are favorites. Hobrecht is good too, just haven't got one of his yet. Nice collection of Ruths! Don't make fun of my Tempy Moore / Hack Wilson. Bought it just to show the difference between sketch card artists.

05TOPPSGALLERYMOSKETCHSORIANO1.jpg

05TOPPSGALLERYMOSKETCHTHOME1.jpg

jones05GALLERY.jpg

stargell12LEAFBOB.jpg

wilson12LEAFBOB2.jpg

wilson12LEAFBOB.jpg

wilson13LEAFBOB.jpg

anson13LEAFBOBSKETCH1.jpg

anson14LEAFBOB.jpg

tinker13LEGENDSbw.jpg

tinker13LEGENDScolor.jpg

evers13LEGENDScolor.jpg

stottlemyer14BIGAPPLE.jpg

08SCROBINSONSKETCH.jpg

12LEAFBOBALEXANDERSKETCH.jpg

maranville_2012LEAF.jpg

maranville13LEGENDS.jpg

maranville14LEAF.jpg

14FAMOUSFABRICSBIGAPPLESKETCH1.jpg

13KONGCUSTOMNSCC.jpg

11KEVINJOHNLEAFNATIONAL.jpg

vlad09TOPPSSKETCH.jpg

vlad08SCSKETCH1.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Message me your addy man....

I made this Dawson being pulled out of the ivy by Wood as a joke and forgot about it....this thread jogged my mind and it's all yours.
16215318105_43c3c81d8a_b.jpg

I never forgot about this card! I did however forget who drew and and therefore didn't know who to ask about it.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
Cool cards. Did you get any commissioned or did you buy them done already ?

I'm a fan of pack-pulled 1/1 sketch cards. Love adding my favorite players when they are well done. Jay Pangan, Brian Kong and Ken Branch are favorites. Hobrecht is good too, just haven't got one of his yet. Nice collection of Ruths! Don't make fun of my Tempy Moore / Hack Wilson. Bought it just to show the difference between sketch card artists.

05TOPPSGALLERYMOSKETCHSORIANO1.jpg

05TOPPSGALLERYMOSKETCHTHOME1.jpg

jones05GALLERY.jpg

stargell12LEAFBOB.jpg

wilson12LEAFBOB2.jpg

wilson12LEAFBOB.jpg

wilson13LEAFBOB.jpg

anson13LEAFBOBSKETCH1.jpg

anson14LEAFBOB.jpg

tinker13LEGENDSbw.jpg

tinker13LEGENDScolor.jpg

evers13LEGENDScolor.jpg

stottlemyer14BIGAPPLE.jpg

08SCROBINSONSKETCH.jpg

12LEAFBOBALEXANDERSKETCH.jpg

maranville_2012LEAF.jpg

maranville13LEGENDS.jpg

maranville14LEAF.jpg

14FAMOUSFABRICSBIGAPPLESKETCH1.jpg

13KONGCUSTOMNSCC.jpg

11KEVINJOHNLEAFNATIONAL.jpg

vlad09TOPPSSKETCH.jpg

vlad08SCSKETCH1.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
[MENTION=2284]baberuthfan[/MENTION]

I do not collect sketch cards and did not have any in my collection but their was an artist on here whose work I really liked. Emily Tester, I believe is her name and I commissioned a Gehrig sketch that I was blown away by and at a very reasonable price too.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Wow that Gehrig looks awesome. What is on the back?? Mind if I ask what the cost was?? Thanks

She did an amazing job. On the back it is the year produced, her signature, 1/1 and the material used (graphite). If I remember correctly, it was $20.00 shipped but do not hold me to that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts