Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------- Monday Morning Thread -------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

Thing is - I wouldn't be screwing her over.

A sig that isn't bold.. is personalized... is not authenticated... is on a black and white photo... with a crappy auction pic. I kind of feel like I'D be getting screwed.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Has anyone ever had to get emergency dental work done! I just chipped two teeth from a pipe hitting me in the face in the fields. F me, right? I'll be pulling into Casper, Wyoming in about half hour and I'd like to get this taken care of as quickly as possible. Anyone have any advice on what to do? Feels like nerves are out because it's so sensitive right now.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Has anyone ever had to get emergency dental work done! I just chipped two teeth from a pipe hitting me in the face in the fields. F me, right? I'll be pulling into Casper, Wyoming in about half hour and I'd like to get this taken care of as quickly as possible. Anyone have any advice on what to do? Feels like nerves are out because it's so sensitive right now.

Step 1...go to a dentist

Step 2...grab your ankles...:lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I am done with classes for the week. It started snowing and wind blowing on my way there. When I got out, the flakes were smaller, harder, and the wind was blowing even more. Now it is time for homework the rest of the week

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Ouch! Sorry man. Yes a dentist would be best..
Casper, wy... Drove through there on my way to Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
BAM!!!!

61562_4942809733478_975618174_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts