Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Leaf Memories 1992 Buybacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
OK... is there a checklist for these buybacks, or is it just the entire list of 1992 Leaf? The reason I ask is that 2013 Leaf Memories had auto versions of 1992 Leaf... so now there are non-auto versions of the same thing?

diwhite

Oct 14, 2012
OK... is there a checklist for these buybacks, or is it just the entire list of 1992 Leaf? The reason I ask is that 2013 Leaf Memories had auto versions of 1992 Leaf... so now there are non-auto versions of the same thing?
Beckett listed a checklist today, it looks like all the main set has a /5 and /1, and then the rookies have the same. I don't think the 1992 Leaf Gold cards are part of this.http://www.beckett.com/search/?term=2014+leaf+memories&year_start=2014&rowNum=500

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

2013 had both autos (select players) and non-auto (full 1991 set) buyback versions.

13LEAFMEMORIESBUYBACK5.jpg

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone have success finding their players? I grabbed the first Mark Grace one I've seen listed today. Nobody bust 2014 Leaf Memories (can't blame them)? These seem significantly harder to find than in past years.

#1 /5
$_1.JPG

There is no 2014 memories... These are 1 per box in best of baseball... Rare.. BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008

More memories buyback autographs will be inserted in metal and valiant 2014 baseball!

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Love buybacks! One of my favorite types of releases.. Might pick up a few cheap ones on eBay right now, I mean, since I'm talking about how I love them and actually don't even own one lol

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
There is no 2014 memories... These are 1 per box in best of baseball... Rare.. BG

Brian, seeing as these are still stamped "Memories Buyback," but inserted in Best of Baseball, and seeing as there is no Leaf Memories this year, I was wondering if you could clarify what the name means now. Is "Memories Buyback" a cross-brand, multi-year insert that will continue forward in future product?

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
If these are only released in the "Best of Baseball" product, I fear a majority of the buyback cards will not see the light of day, sort of like all of those 2009 UD buybacks that are locked up in unopened 2009 UD products no one wants. Hopefully I'm wrong and Best of Baseball is wildly successful.

Looks like lots of the cards on eBay are in Taiwan, so already shipping is $6. And somehow I already missed the 1/1 of Winfield. I never even saw it come up for auction and it went for only $10!

Is there any difference between an unlicensed card company putting a 1-cent silver foil 1/1 stamp on a 5-cent card and me doing the same in my basement? I think not.

I wouldn't loose sleep over not adding these cards to your pc.

Members online