Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't use Twitter so can't go that route unless you can post to them without having a Twitter account?

Tried the password reset at least 50 times, keeps saying no fan name found.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Are you using fordman, or jaybrucefan?
;)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I just signed up for twitter. Asked Topps Bunt and ToppsMike about what to do when it says your fan name doesn't exist.

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
@ToppsMike on twitter is looking into it for me. I have taken screen shots of the error messages and tweet'd them to him. BTW, I don't like twitter at all.

Fordman

A_Pharis

Codes never stop working.
Every code can be used any number of times, total, but they can only be used 5 times per username. Each username can only use ANY total of codes 5 times. After that, the promotion becomes locked until there's a big update. After that, you can use any code 5 more times.

So really, Topps only needed to release 1 code.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
For anybody looking for a certain team, I'm trading Teal and Orange below for Twins of the same color. Also looking for Teal Cleats.

Teal
Christian Yelich
Hyun-Jin Ryu
Victor Martinez
Rob Refsnyder

Orange
Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Henry Owens
Charlie Furbush
Colby Lewis
Jerad Eickhoff
Andre Ethier
Freddie Freeman
Carlos Gomez
Shin-Soo Choo
C.J. Wilson

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'm assuming the answer is yes, but do you need to get to a certain level before having access to Purple Equipment in packs? And if so, does anybody know what level that is?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
And what's the deal with the Team spirit cards, I got 3 out 4 in quick trades but can't find Correa, where do you get the cards from, and why is the Correa so hard to find

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
according to @ToppsMike on twitter, I had to start a new fan name: JAYBRUCEFAN32

I lost my 800,000+ coins but oh well. Lost all the cards I had as well. He said he see's the account and it is active, just not sure why it wont sign in. So far, no one else seems to be having this issue. I also tried to sign in on a tablet under my Jaybrucefan name and have the same issue there too. He said the coding team is looking into it.

Fordman

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
according to @ToppsMike on twitter, I had to start a new fan name: JAYBRUCEFAN32

I lost my 800,000+ coins but oh well. Lost all the cards I had as well. He said he see's the account and it is active, just not sure why it wont sign in. So far, no one else seems to be having this issue. I also tried to sign in on a tablet under my Jaybrucefan name and have the same issue there too. He said the coding team is looking into it.

Fordman

But will it let you set up multiple usernames on the same device? The same thing seemed to happen to me, and I couldn't. It turned out my problem was I was trying to log in using the wrong method. I think for Android you can log in using Facebook, Google+, or user/password combo, but I couldn't remember my password. As it ended up I could log in with Google+. Pretty common thing these days, since most apps now keep you logged in so you don't need to remember how you did it.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
And what's the deal with the Team spirit cards, I got 3 out 4 in quick trades but can't find Correa, where do you get the cards from, and why is the Correa so hard to find

i found correa in the inserts part of the store - there is a pack that guarantees a correa team spirit card in it.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
i found correa in the inserts part of the store - there is a pack that guarantees a correa team spirit card in it.

Yeah all of a sudden, got that and banged out the award, I bet everyone who paid steep prices for the Correa is pissed now

Members online