Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Sunday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ah, done with work for the day. My cocktail of sudafed, the allergy medicine and Delsyum cough syrup SEEMS to be working. SEEMS ...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a blast at the twins game today. Final score was 13-5 twins! Brian Dozier sent two over the fence in preparation of the home run derby tomorrow night. I ended up purchasing a ball that was pitched to dozier today as well. My dozier "collection" grew a little this weekend lol.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Had a blast at the twins game today. Final score was 13-5 twins! Brian Dozier sent two over the fence in preparation of the home run derby tomorrow night. I ended up purchasing a ball that was pitched to dozier today as well. My dozier "collection" grew a little this weekend lol.

Nicccceeee.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I or got to mention the autos that I got pre-game. I apologize if this gets long and has typos since I'm on my phone in the car.

I was the first one down to the twins side and I saw Kurt Suzuki talking with somebody in the stands. It happened to be one of his buddies so I stood back and let them talk. Once he started walking away he looked at me knowing what I was after. I politely asked if he would please sign my ball and he said "sure no problem!" I congratulated him on the all-star team and thanked him. He thanked me for congratulating him, and it was pretty cool to have an athlete thank me, even if it was just for something small like that. Later on Colabello came over. He said he had some buddies coming down and that.he would sign after he talked to them. He ended up talking right next to me and signed everything that was put in his face. I had him sign a card first, and then I decided to turn the Suzuki ball into a team ball since he signed on the side panel underneath the mlb logo. A little bit later Eduardo Escobar came over. I was standing and talking with a guy whose son in law has a car shop up in the twin cities. Escobar, arcia, and one other player all took there cars into his son in laws shop. This got Escobar to come over right away and he signed the team ball. Finally Brian dozier made his routine stop to sign. I had him sign a baseball on the sweet spot, let him sign for everybody else and then politely asked if he would sign my team ball. He was more than happy to sign again, and then I wished him luck in the home run derby tomorrow night. He said thank you and took off for the dugout. With my entire family being a dozier fan, I can't help to be an even bigger fan after my interactions with him the last couple of days. I'm extremely happy that I was able to snag his locker tag and a ball that was pitched to him. It was just a ball in the dirt, but I hope to eventually have him sign it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Great box [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]!

Does it say or can you tell what the "Shefty" relic piece is from?

Thanks! Being an ESPN fan, I was pretty happy with it. As for what it is, I think it's a tie or suspenders. Maybe someone else knows for sure but I'm guessing a tie.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You must have been invisible since I don't see anything else in your post The picture says it is there in the quote but I can't see it for some reason

Mac that card is monies on the MO you did well. next to a rip card that is the second best thing in a case. I pulled one of those 2 years ago when I did my case and got the rip per case as well.

Where is it you work again at. I think in the food industry right?

I'm a salaried retail manager for a sporting goods company that has about 300 stores mainly in the south east

Members online

Latest posts