Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
The seller actually had two of them. I snatched the first one up within the first hour with an accepted BO. He has another listed now ( My accepted offer was for quite a bit less than his listed price). 90s inserts rule!

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
That is a nice looking bat. The signature is definitely consistent with a signature I have on an item while he was playing for Arizona. If he ever finds his way into the HOF, his stuff will probably see a nice uptick.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Hi, if anyone is looking for a 1996 Collector's Choice Gold Signature #409 TC from Series 2?

I have one available

BondsBarry_1996CollectorsChoiceGoldSignature409TC_zpsc4e53ff0.jpg

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
These are pretty tough to find:

Hard to determine from the poor scan, but this is the refractor version serial numbered to 10

Here are a couple more good ones numbered to 10

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Hmm looks like my comment didn't take the first time...Awesome, awesome cards Wayne! The Topps Chrome Originals REF is a beauty! Not often you see a Bonds Pirates patch. I'd love to get my hands on a Select Numbers one day. What is the Performers SFTF? An unreleased redemption? Thanks for sharing!

8/10

5/10

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Nice Omega FC!! First I have seen. You also have the only other FC gold I have seen. Pretty tough cards to track down.

The fotoballs are cool. I never did gain interest in collecting much outside of cards, so don't have much to show besides cards. I still have a few 90s and 00s on my list to find, but they are tough cards that will probably sell for top dollar since I know other collectors who are looking for them as well. Would love to find a 96 Select mirror gold at a reasonable price. Saw one pop up on EBay a couple years ago, but was taken down within hours. I'm guessing it sold outside an auction. Thanks again for sharing!!

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks. I picked both up from a guy who was selling off his Bonds collection about a year ago. 96 Select Mirror Gold seems to be on top of most player collector's want lists. Don't think I've ever seen one. Here's a few 'oddball' Bonds autos in my PC...

Inscribed auto to Lorenzo Lamas (Renegade tv series). Bonds had a small role in two episodes back in '94 and I assume he gave this to Lorenzo. Not an official ball but still a cool piece with a story behind it.

Autographed Fila Photo Card. Bonds signed at a Foot Locker in Atlanta, GA for his shoe release.

1989 Pittsburgh Pirates Photo Card

1990 Arizona State w/ Ken Goldin COA /500

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Popped my diffractor cherry and got my first one in All In Card's 90's box break. I could live to 100 and still not complete this damn set!

20131113_213907.jpg

Topps85401

Jul 2, 2013
These are pretty tough to find:

Hard to determine from the poor scan, but this is the refractor version serial numbered to 10

Here are a couple more good ones numbered to 10

Those are some really nice cards! Eye candy for this Bonds collector!

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
I gave up on the diffractor set a couple of years ago and sold all of mine to raise money to chase some other cards. I only had 5 or 6, and came to the conclusion that I would probably never finish the set before I died. That is one tough set to complete.

Members online

Latest posts