Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hello Gents

This is the official thread for the 1976 SSPC TTM project. I will mail one chosen team plus a shuffled deck of the rest to each participant.

List of rules:

Each participant will be mailed one team and an equal amount of shuffled cards. The SSPC card set was an unlicensed set and contain every player and many coaches from the season. Each person will get their allotted team.. The remaining cards will be shuffled and spread amongst those participating. Teams are on a first come, first served basis. Feel free to claim any team not already claimed. Certain teams are grandfathered in from participation in previous projects. Cards will be sent first week of January. I will not send any cards out myself until every person has posted they have received and no one else should mail beforehand as well.

Upon receipt, post scans or pictures of the cards you got in this thread.
Whenever you get a success, post the date sent, date received and scan/picture in this thread. I will updated the thread accordingly.
You may get your cards signed by any means possible...IP, TTM, Private Signings, Card Shows....any and all are acceptable.
Previous successes are not allowed. Only cards pulled from this are fair game (honor system)

Project ends on Easter, 2014.

Updated 4/20/204

@dano7 31.5
@MansGame 31
@MrMet25
@Techniq 23.5
@muskiesfan 19.5
@IndiansFan 17.5
@Therion 14.5
@BenG76 12.5
@oiccup418.5
@MaineMule 8
@EDGARMARTINEZcollector 3.5
@Lancemountain 3.5
@aekdb535 0
@Champion 0
@JustinG08 0

Final Score!! Dany with another WIN!
POINT STRUCTURE
6 points- First return of the project
5 points- HOF player
3 points- For each return of the Chicle bonus cards
2 points- Personalized or any other inscriptions
1 point- For each return of the SSPC cards
.5 point- For each facial hair card returned

NO MAILING TILL FRIDAY JANUARY 17th!!

Last edited:

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
I will get in on this. Team doesn't matter because I like to TTM a lot of 70's players anyway. Pick a team out of a hat for me. :D

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
You know I'm down, and without a Mariners team in this year, I will take any team you wish to hand out!! Thanks.

Champion

Aug 27, 2013
I've been wanting to start TTM for awhile. This seems like a great way to jump in and start. I'll take the White Sox if that's ok.

Members online

Latest posts