Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 8:17pm 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
its been a crazy few days to say the least. Cards everywhere. I just ordered more sorting boxes so I can take over the dinning room table and have my wife be mad at me.

With last week being another Jewish Holiday Wed/Thursday it slowed me up as I was at services Wed night. Then Thursday/Friday a break. Been sorting like crazy today as I lost another day yesterday as we had a friends bar mitzvah to attend.

I am trying my hardest to stay on top of this and get it all sorted in a timely manor. Its a boat load of cards. A lot more then 4 cases of TC. lol

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
I think I scored all base on the andy p cards am I correct? if I am. donate the base cards to charity and save on the shipping for me my friend. just send me whatever inserts I got if that's okay?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
its been a crazy few days to say the least. Cards everywhere. I just ordered more sorting boxes so I can take over the dinning room table and have my wife be mad at me.

With last week being another Jewish Holiday Wed/Thursday it slowed me up as I was at services Wed night. Then Thursday/Friday a break. Been sorting like crazy today as I lost another day yesterday as we had a friends bar mitzvah to attend.

I am trying my hardest to stay on top of this and get it all sorted in a timely manor. Its a boat load of cards. A lot more then 4 cases of TC. lol
I could wait for the Belle cards for as long as you want :lol:

All I really want to know is what damn patterns of Albert Belle were pulled in the 1998 Tek boxes... I am guessing I have them already but I have a pending deal right now with a guy who has two patterns I need and I REALLY would love to know which patterns were pulled.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This is one crazy sort, I really had no clue going in how long this would take. So many cards are still sticking together and I am going at it as I can. Got to sort into teams and then go back and pull players. Its just a sorting nightmare. lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This is one crazy sort, I really had no clue going in how long this would take. So many cards are still sticking together and I am going at it as I can. Got to sort into teams and then go back and pull players. Its just a sorting nightmare. lol

I believe it. Take your time.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013

I said it once before and I'll say it again; I don't envy you one bit right now :p. Thanks for doing this though!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
@All In Cards - How are things going?

I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. lol

its a pain in the butt

Its going and I am really sorry its taking so long. Lots of things have gotten in the way the past few weeks. Really hoping to have it done and shipped next Monday. I will keep you all posted. I should take a picture of the madness that is my dinning room table, lol.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Andrew, I feel for you.

I'll be honest, I think we went a little overboard with this one. Not only was the "break" really just a fly by at night operation where you couldn't see anything but maybe some hits BUT it's created a sh!t storm for Andrew and is taking now a month to sort through with nothing sent out yet.

I personally am in no hurry to see my assortment of Belle doubles arrive but just think we went a little far this time around.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
most of it is my fault as personal stuff got in the way the past 2 weeks.

With my brother being out of work and in the hospital really knocked me for a good one. Then last week and this weekend dealing with my little one who had her tonsils and adenoids removed. Its not been a fun month.
I think you're doing everything you can and it's fine. I think we just did too much this time lol

Again, I could case less when my stack of Belle doubles arrives, so no rush on my end. Thanks for the update.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
We should really be blaming @RStadlerASU22 , since, we need to blame somebody, and @All In Cards still has our cards, and I'd hate to have a bunch of bent corners...

Yeah [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] is a damn ass. Why would he do this, it doesn't make sense..?? Sorry Andrew

Ryan

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
it should be THANKS TOPPS, as all their bowman chrome stuck together and made it a pain. No need to blame anyone but them.

Brandt504

Apr 7, 2010
Northern California
It's all good. No rush. Way more important things in life than baseball cards.

I would like to host the next one, but I'd like to limit it to 30 boxes and just teams only. I'm sure this was HUGE pain in the butt! But thank you for doing it!

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Should I say it's safe to say that at this point that their were no Holliday cards in that break???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Should I say it's safe to say that at this point that their were no Holliday cards in that break???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It's funny but I don't think you're alone. I have a feeling damn near everyone has no clue what they're getting unless you hit one of the "hits"

---

ch2423

Jan 3, 2011
NE Ohio
It's funny but I don't think you're alone. I have a feeling damn near everyone has no clue what they're getting unless you hit one of the "hits"

---

I kinda like it this way. It's like I'm opening the packs myself, or just 1 jumbo of Blue Jays players.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts