Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boston pre game getting heat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Ortiz is taking a small amount of heat for his statement yesterday in the Red Sox pre game. Here's the quote.

"This is our f_ _king city and no one is going to dictate our freedom, stay strong"

I love it! i normally wouldnt want my kids to hear it but in the last week a word is far less threatening than bombs, bullets, and the fear they brought.

How do you feel about big Papi dropping the f bomb yesterday?

I'm old Greg

I laughed. I cried. It was better than Cats!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
And how does this take anything away from the feeling of anger he has after his home for the last decade was turned into a killing zone?

I'm old Greg

He was also "angry" at players who cheat, then it turns out, he's a cheater. Is he "angry" at himself? I don't care if you believe his little act. Go ahead. I take everything he says or does with a grain of salt. Known liars lie and manipulate.

He was also "angry" at players who cheat, then it turns out, he's a cheater. Is he "angry" at himself? I don't care if you believe his little act. Go ahead. I take everything he says or does with a grain of salt. Known liars lie and manipulate.

This again effects his anger and displeasure how?

I hate the Yankees! The first game after 9/11? I was cheering for the Yankees! Guess what? Full of cheaters! It does nothing to quell my love for this country and support those people who speak out against ********.

I'm old Greg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
My kids wont talk like that when they are older? Is that a joke? If you were serious, you would be shocked what kids do and say when their parents are not around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts