Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What "game used" item hasn't been in a card that you'd like to see?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Kinda close to what you described...

05UDMLBARTIFACTSTAGS1.jpg
That card is sick!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'd like a card with the little MLB logoman from the back of a game-worn hat. And pitcher mound rubbers. And a card with embedded ivy leaf from Wrigley Field outfield walls. And a Doc Ellis 1971 game-used hair curler card (ha ha - made a custom).

dockelliscurler.jpg

l.jpg

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
I want stuff from the Skippers. Just not enough. Being a Red Sox fan, I would love a licensed autograph card or relic card of Terry Francona while he was managing the Red Sox. That would be a great PC item for my 2004 Red Sox collection.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I'd like a card with the little MLB logoman from the back of a game-worn hat. And pitcher mound rubbers. And a card with embedded ivy leaf from Wrigley Field outfield walls. And a Doc Ellis 1971 game-used hair curler card (ha ha - made a custom).

Lance Tanaka had a 1997 Leaf Thomas Collection hat card with the logoman. It was awesome.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
1) Game-used rosin bag card featuring the starting or relief pitchers from the actual game.

2) Game-used sunglasses cards numbered out of 2 with each card containing one of the lenses. The glass could be embedded in the card but without backing so you could look through the glass.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
1) Game-used rosin bag card featuring the starting or relief pitchers from the actual game.

2) Game-used sunglasses cards numbered out of 2 with each card containing one of the lenses. The glass could be embedded in the card but without backing so you could look through the glass.
LOL! I actually thought of this too! Would be a great 1/1 booklet card :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Yes, this is exactly it. Just wish they included the whole tag instead of cutting it up. Unless the rest of the tag is under the card.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

2012 National Treasures had some pretty amazing ones that were close to full size:

$_57.JPG

Topps also had a few but not as good looking IMO:

$(KGrHqJ,!loFJ)PIUG(BBSdPUrywH!~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16F,!y0E9s2S5VnsBQ1n!EKTTw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJCUE-gWLFlq4BPrvZkWvPg~~60_12.JPG

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Those are nice, just wish they hadn't cut them up. Show the whole tag. If it is too big, cut in half and put one in each card. This type of "patch" or sleeve logo is what the lower serial'd parallel veraions should have. Example /100 should be regular swatch. These types should be the /25 or lower.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Although I absolutely DESPISE the Red Sox, a 2013 World Series 'game worn beard' hair set featuring all of the players on the team sporting beards would be one epic set.

Members online

Latest posts