Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 7/31********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Wet, wet. wet here.
Guess that I won't be heading to Hickory tomorrow, due to the weather and because I am needed to keep the grandson.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hate to miss you but family / safety before baseball . I got to game in 7th inning last night - oldest had football practice . No rain here yet today

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all, visiting a prospective daycare this morning, then hopefully just monitoring the trading deadline until 4pm. Kinsler in Boston could be pretty nice for the end of the year.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field. Was about 15 people back from the stage, standing on the outfield. Very close to the catwalk that extended out into the crowd. Took my son on Sunday night, and spent the day in downtown Chicago yesterday. Closest I've ever been to the pitching mound.

foo1.jpg

foo2.jpg

foo3.jpg

foo4.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field. Was about 15 people back from the stage, standing on the outfield. Very close to the catwalk that extended out into the crowd. Took my son on Sunday night, and spent the day in downtown Chicago yesterday. Closest I've ever been to the pitching mound.

foo1.jpg

foo2.jpg

foo3.jpg

foo4.jpg

make a trip here and i'll get you to throw out first pitch

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

foo1.jpg

foo2.jpg

foo3.jpg

foo4.jpg

Looks like a great time!!!
I think Barry meant that if you visit that he can get you thrown out before the first pitch!!!!!:D

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
drank in about twenty USA states NEVER thrown out -- stagger out many . Now someone has to drink

A few friends and I were asked to leave a bar in a boarder town in Mexico in the early 80's. They suggested that we go out to Boy's Town. (Way out in the middle of no where) I'll just admit to plausible denial on that part. What happens in a boarder town in Mexico in the 80's, stays in Mexico. ;)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

May not check in for a while.

Me and my mid 70s Fastball are slated to start for Tampa day after next...

Members online