Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The ONE Player You Want To Break Out in 2013 & Why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Because of the departure of Greg Jennings to the arch-rivals I am looking for an absolutely huge year from Randall Cobb. I'm only slightly invested though.

You?

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Either Dwayne Harris or deiver posey

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Chris Cook. After Winfield's departure and his off-field crap, it's time for him to prove his place on the Vikings.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I'd like to see an MVP SEASON from Matt Schaub because I am a Texan fan. Investment wise Lamar Miller.

NOt a Texan fan....but for some reason or another Schaub never seems to take that next step that we all think he should. Are his stats awesome because he's had A. Johnson to lean on his entire Texan career? Is he a good QB with horrific luck?

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Chandler Jones. With all the losses on offense and the inevitable Amendola injury, the Pats will need a stronger defense. Having an elite pass rusher would help hide some of their problems in the defensive backfield.

Members online

Latest posts