Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl 50 Contest: Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Greetings everyone.

While thinking about what to roll out for my first baseball contest of 2016, the NFL playoffs are now upon us. So, here's a diversion for the next month.

This contest is free and open to all, but I intentionally placed this in the baseball forum since well....I'm a baseball guy through and through.

Everything you need to know is found below.

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PICKS IS FRIDAY, JAN 8th. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Good luck to all.

SUPER BOWL 50 CONTEST

1. Assign any playoff team to each of the 12 statistical categories shown in the scoring chart below.

2. The lower a team's playoff seed, the higher the point value you earn for that category.

3. The contestant earning the most combined points at the end of the Super Bowl will win a nice mystery prize. Runner up prizes will also be available for 2nd and 3rd place.

4. Teams can be used as many or as few times as you like. However, bonus points are available depending on how many different teams you select. See chart below.

5. Please post your team selections for each category in the exact order shown in the scoring chart below.

They will be assigned in the order you provide (passing yards for 1st team, receiving yards 2nd, etc...)

Please list your teams in a column (one team per line). This will make my job much easier when setting the game up.

Any questions, just ask.

SCORING CHART

scoring.jpg

PLAYOFF SEEDS

seeding.jpg

PLAYOFF BRACKET

bracket.jpg

Last edited:

Members online