Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB BUYING JOSE CANSECO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I already have those but thanks for posting them!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
tttttttttttttttttttttttttt

mouschi

May 18, 2012
ttttttttttttttttttttt

mouschi

May 18, 2012
tttttttttttttttttttttttttt

mouschi

May 18, 2012
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

mouschi

May 18, 2012

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yup! I actually bought those. I saw the hole punch variation in a fellow supercollector's collection, and had never seen it before. When that went up on ebay, I just had to get it.

Sweet , love that stuff. I'm sure you know but the backs are different too it looks like. Nice additions sir and good price.

Ryan

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Sweet , love that stuff. I'm sure you know but the backs are different too it looks like. Nice additions sir and good price.

Ryan

I actually have 5 variations of this card :) I don't think anyone else has noticed some of it, or will even care to be honest, but there are some subtle differences on a few :)

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Well I care ;)

Ryan

Thank you Ryan :) However, it is because of you and the other fine feathered fiends here at FCB that fool me into thinking my obsession is normal and nothing to worry about!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thank you Ryan :) However, it is because of you and the other fine feathered fiends here at FCB that fool me into thinking my obsession is normal and nothing to worry about!

Well we have the same obsession so I'd consider you normal ;) Everyone else is crazy.

Ryan

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I think I showed this to another collector on here several years ago. This is the promo Sportflics sent me along with a order form for the product. If you have the non promo would you compare them and see if you can see any difference. It is not marked Promo but some of the early promos had subtle things like missing copyright or wrong stats. I have never seen the regular issue so I have nothing to compare it to.

CansecoSuperstarDisc001.jpg
[/IMG]

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think I showed this to another collector on here several years ago. This is the promo Sportflics sent me along with a order form for the product. If you have the non promo would you compare them and see if you can see any difference. It is not marked Promo but some of the early promos had subtle things like missing copyright or wrong stats. I have never seen the regular issue so I have nothing to compare it to.

CansecoSuperstarDisc001.jpg
[/IMG]

I looked at the eBay one and don't see any differences. Looks like the trademarks, text, etc are all the same. Maybe Tanner sees something I don't, but I can't spot a difference on the back.

Ryan

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I looked at the eBay one and don't see any differences. Looks like the trademarks, text, etc are all the same. Maybe Tanner sees something I don't, but I can't spot a difference on the back.

Ryan

Thanks, I didn't even think of looking on ebay. I know most of my other promos that aren't marked had some minor differences.

Paul

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks, I didn't even think of looking on ebay. I know most of my other promos that aren't marked had some minor differences.

Paul

Yeah, I totally understand why you'd want to verify. I mean wo both in hand it could be tough to say 100%, but I tried to match it up. That's at least on the back. Maybe the fronts have some difference. I ordered a 1990 Score Pamphlet Promo sheet and the seller included the 2 cards he said came with it originally. They were the Steve Hosey RC and the Rickey Henderson Dream Team. Although I know only the Red base were done as promos, I'm holding out hope that I'll find something different on these 2 cards to show they are promos too ;)

Ryan

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Yeah, I totally understand why you'd want to verify. I mean wo both in hand it could be tough to say 100%, but I tried to match it up. That's at least on the back. Maybe the fronts have some difference. I ordered a 1990 Score Pamphlet Promo sheet and the seller included the 2 cards he said came with it originally. They were the Steve Hosey RC and the Rickey Henderson Dream Team. Although I know only the Red base were done as promos, I'm holding out hope that I'll find something different on these 2 cards to show they are promos too ;)

Ryan

Here was my 1990 Score, I'm sure you know who owns it now.

WillClark1990ScorePromo.jpg
[/IMG]

Members online

Latest posts