Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 6 is Complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Re: Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 5 is Complete!

Damn Padres! Another close call. Love checking the box scores for the stats I need and to see if my teams won/lost.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
And just like that, [MENTION=1931]djrulz[/MENTION] takes home the grand prize.

PM sent to arrange delivery.

Layers 6-8 are still available.

spectacularprize.jpg

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Thanks again for a great contest and awesome prize. I had to check the scores 3-4 times because I just couldn't believe that I had them correct.

Congrats again. It is truly to the centrepiece to most collections. I hope you hang on to it, but you should do very well if you decide to sell.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: We Have a Grand Prize Winner!

Congrats again. It is truly to the centrepiece to most collections. I hope you hang on to it, but you should do very well if you decide to sell.

It's going to be my centerpiece. I don't intend to sell it. Is it framed? If not, I plan to get it framed and it will hang somewhere in my house.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Thanks again for a great contest and awesome prize. I had to check the scores 3-4 times because I just couldn't believe that I had them correct.

Wow, congrats, didn't think we'd see it happen

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
It's going to be my centerpiece. I don't intend to sell it. Is it framed? If not, I plan to get it framed and it will hang somewhere in my house.

Good to hear! It is not framed, but is a perfect candidate to have done. It will arrive in a mailing tube. The JSA cert is X88107.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

VERY cool and congrats BIG TIME on such a great win!!! Well done :)

[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - What an outstanding contest let alone grand prize. So very cool of you Chris :cool:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Re: Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: We Have a Grand Prize Winner!

I need an A's player to steal 2 bases in a game. I haven't seen a single steal in 3 weeks of box scores! Maybe 1, but that's it. Man I wish Rickey was still playing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown

I need a White Sox player to get caught stealing twice on an odd number day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts