Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game worn jerseys AAA, NCAA, USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Do you know who they were worn by? That would make a difference if they were worn by a future mlb'er or someone who never made it.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
From my experience going to minor league games (I go to low-a games) who auction off jerseys after some games, the minimum bid is usually about $80. Top prospects sell for a couple hundred while maybe 40% of the team doesn't even get bids and a handful that do get bids can come from players family. With that said, assuming they weren't worn by anybody who made the majors, I'd guess less than $50.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I also go to low "A" games and bought five this year average $75.00 each . I've seen some that were worn by several different players in three years that sold $200.00 plus . We have changed jerseys for next year .
We get a letter from club stating facts on jersey and have our picture taken with player wearing it at last game

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Couple cool variations here too, sleeveless 4th of July red white & blue jersey, & think one is the Jackie Robinson day jersey #42

Members online