Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Hi just wanted to make a quick update I just dropped the box off at the post office and it is on it's way to Florida. I will make another post tonight with what I took out and what I put in to the box. Along with some other pictures of the box. Anyways just wanted to make a quick update.

Woooohooooooo!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=4787]sruchris[/MENTION] did you get the package from 200lb??? i marked it with the wrong person it was supposed to go to [MENTION=4092]mmier118[/MENTION]. please pm me thanks

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I can send another package to [MENTION=4092]mmier118[/MENTION] also. All the stuff I pulled out to add to the package migth not fit in it. ;)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I can send another package to [MENTION=4092]mmier118[/MENTION] also. All the stuff I pulled out to add to the package migth not fit in it. ;)

It was my screw up, he put back the package for you spikes into the box. & I just sent him off a new package. But if you want I'm sure he won't mind.... Lol

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Hi guys, here are the photos of the box and what's in it:

IMG_1666.jpg

Here is what I took out, the cards in the upper left corner are a griffey front row set I didn't have:

IMG_1667.jpg

And Here is what I put in, I wanted to keep what I put in for each member a suprise so hopefully they will post what's in each individual package, as a hint they hold redemption cards las vegas style. Hopefully someone will be able to redeem theirs.

IMG_1669.jpg

I hope these images turn out right, it was my first time posting images with the new layout. Seemed to go easier then having to upload them into photobucket. Thanks for the fun guys and thank you for those that sent packages my way I look forward to receiveing them.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Got the box yesterday!!!! Goodnes; what you guys put inside?!?!??!! For such a size box, it weigths a ton. I almost got another herniated disk when I picked it up. :D

Will open and look at it today; will replace and place some more stuff inside. Will move to a large flat rate box for sure and will go out before the weekend. Will post pics and tracking info at that time.

sruchris

Jun 30, 2010
Sorry for the delay..... I received the package of Tigers cards and I'll get them out to the rightful owner this week.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Where is the box now? Should be on the way to isotopes, I believe. Spikes, did you work your way through it all?

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I got the box still. I went through it yesterday. I got a larger box, but I will be adding close to 500 more cards; just a logistics issue, but should be out tonigth or tomorrow.

Thanks
Spikes

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I got the box still. I went through it yesterday. I got a larger box, but I will be adding close to 500 more cards; just a logistics issue, but should be out tonigth or tomorrow.

Thanks
Spikes

Cool. I will probably use the majority of what doesn't really fit into what I collect to start the next go round on this.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Sorry to post this late. Box was on its way last week. It needes a large flat rate box. I will post some pics later. But I will say I added (2) 250 cards storage boxes. Please guys look through them; all cards are inserts that I took out of top loaders to be able to make space.

Thanks
Spikes

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Hi guys. Where are we with the box? Any update? [MENTION=3119]isotopes4[/MENTION], do you have it? Thank you!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
How about an update from [MENTION=3119]isotopes4[/MENTION]? What's up... where is the box at? I take it Lance doesn't have it yet since he bumped the thread.

Members online

Latest posts