Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I remember waiting a long time trying to get this one for a reasonable price after deciding to collect Denard Span. His top card not including any 1/1's IMO, so I definitely jumped at the chance to pick up a second one!

2002BowmanChromeDraftGoldRefractord29-50_zpsa5110e4c.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I remember waiting a long time trying to get this one for a reasonable price after deciding to collect Denard Span. His top card not including any 1/1's IMO, so I definitely jumped at the chance to pick up a second one!

I thought about adding that one to my watchlist, but decided not to since my Span collection has fizzled

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008

You should have picked up Span's Jersey on MLB Auctions last night, then flew out to Washington, you would have gotten Span to present you with the jersey himself!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Still have these SGA's available.................and adding a couple new items (NOTE: Prices are dlvd price for each individually, if you want more than one of the below, the price will be reduced)

All Star Game Commemorative Louisville Slugger Bat (1965, 1985 and 2014 ASG's) - $30
$_57.JPG

BBQ Tongs - $15
$_57.JPG

Dairy Queen Hat - $10
$_57.JPG

Mauer Morneau Double Bobblehead from last year (does not come with box) - $40
attachment.php

NEW ITEMS

Glen Perkins ASG Bobble - $30
$_57.JPG

Tom Brunansky Bobble - $25
$_57.JPG

Glen Perkins Youth L Jersey - $12
$_57.JPG

Dairy Queen Hat - $10
$_57.JPG

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Still have these SGA's available.................and adding a couple new items (NOTE: Prices are dlvd price for each individually, if you want more than one of the below, the price will be reduced)

All Star Game Commemorative Louisville Slugger Bat (1965, 1985 and 2014 ASG's) - $30
$_57.JPG

BBQ Tongs - $15
$_57.JPG

Dairy Queen Hat - $10
$_57.JPG

Mauer Morneau Double Bobblehead from last year (does not come with box) - $40
attachment.php

NEW ITEMS

Glen Perkins ASG Bobble - $30
$_57.JPG

Tom Brunansky Bobble - $25
$_57.JPG

Glen Perkins Youth L Jersey - $12
$_57.JPG

Dairy Queen Hat - $10
$_57.JPG

How disappointed were you in the season ticket package? I am extremely.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
How disappointed were you in the season ticket package? I am extremely.

Not disappointed at all.
I got all three ASG bobbles (Killerbrew, Perkins and Bruno), got the Puckett and Perkins jerseys, got the ASG bat, the tongs and two hats.
Not sure how one could be disappointed in getting those items.
Plus, I didnt have to piss away $40 per game on tickets (I bought a SGA package from my buddies season ticket package), wait in any lines, waste money on parking and over priced food and beverages, and watch poor baseball. :)

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
You should have picked up Span's Jersey on MLB Auctions last night, then flew out to Washington, you would have gotten Span to present you with the jersey himself!

I was actually keeping an eye on it but never would have been able to afford it. Thinking of making a trip to Milwaukee next year when they play the Nationals.

Members online