Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Sunday Morning Thread ************** 4/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning guys. Going to be another day with little time for being online. It's been sucking.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
I see that some of Minnesota last night got down to -17 degrees and there is about 2 feet of snow on the ground too in someplaces

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning kiddies
I see that some of Minnesota last night got down to -17 degrees and there is about 2 feet of snow on the ground too in someplaces

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Probably up on the iron range. It snowed down here but it didn't accumulate, and the temps didn't get below 20 or so.

Duluth keeps getting smashed with snow.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] -It got down to about 10 here last night and we got another inch of snow, but it started raining right after so it was gone and then some. I still have 4ish inches in some parts of my lawn. Congrats again on your anniversary, sir!

Morning guys! How's everyone's weekend going?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
@Pine Tar -It got down to about 10 here last night and we got another inch of snow, but it started raining right after so it was gone and then some. I still have 4ish inches in some parts of my lawn. Congrats again on your anniversary, sir!

Morning guys! How's everyone's weekend going?

Thanks again.

And it was cold watching the Whitesox lose to the twins in 10 innings yesterday Was about 45 at game time and then it got down to about 35 by the end of the game.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys. Just getting the day started the right way. I know, I know...a little late to be getting started especially with a 14 hour drive ahead but, the reception for my brother in law's wedding got pretty crazy. Had a lot of fun, met a lot of Megen's family but just had a blast.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366564081.545226.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Glad to hear you had fun Zac!!

Next week I will be in one touch heaven! I just made a huge order for the PC.

50 - 35 pt
10 - 55 pt
10 - 75 pt
25 - 100 pt
25 - 130 pt
20 - 180 pt

This will put my PC in a bunch of on touches but I am looking to get the entire PC in one touches at some point.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Snow early and rain later today. This weather can go away any time now ...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Glad to hear you had fun Zac!!

Next week I will be in one touch heaven! I just made a huge order for the PC.

50 - 35 pt
10 - 55 pt
10 - 75 pt
25 - 100 pt
25 - 130 pt
20 - 180 pt

This will put my PC in a bunch of on touches but I am looking to get the entire PC in one touches at some point.

Damnnn

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online