Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Both say WIN in big letters, but the Instant Win says instant in gold foil lettering right next to the win. Also, the redemptions have a shinier foil finish.

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture14825-andruw-jones-you-crash-instant.jpg

Bingo. Thanks for the quick reply. In an instant ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Saw these today, they don't seem to come up often. Prices are a little high but maybe you guys need your guy.

1998 Topps HallBound R and N China Baseball Cards - COMC

Any idea on the print run of these?

No idea. As far as I can tell there's minimal info on them and the only one I could find for sale was this McGwire that sold on ebay a little while ago. $7 to just one bidder.

They do seem to be fairly rare, but I don't think they're highly collected. I've only seen a handful of Rickey's on eBay, but picked one up a few years ago for only about $10.

I bought 4 Gwynns in my life, all four arrived broken!:eek: At least the Gwynns are getting more rare by the delivery... Never paid more than $5 dlvd for Gwynn (3 auctions, 1 BIN).

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Well there's one up on ebay now for a Bagwell but I already have it. I think it's $30 or B/O. If I find others I don't have I'd certainly be happy paying $5-$15 a pop. I think these are a lot rarer than a lot of other stuff from the 90's because as has been mentioned before, you had to actually order these and I'm not sure how big of a hit they were so there may not have been many ordered. Besides, I've seen only the two Bagwells in 6 years so I wouldn't say they are prevelant by any means. I'd also imagine a lot of these are sitting around in people's storage units or out at antique malls and flea markets.

Latest posts