Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Sports Collectors Convention Roll Call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
We are about 3 weeks away, if you're going please post in here. I would love to know who all is going and hopefully get the chance to meet everyone face to face.

I purchased a SuperVIP for double promos and a parking pass. I might list my promos as a presell next week so i can get a decent price for them

I may also try to get the Ginter Abreu or Tanaka Promo from Topps by busting a box of Ginter. I know those lines get crazy and they only do about 100 a day but i may try anyway.

I also plan on actually getting a few of the free VIP autos this year.

Im also looking forward to seeing how this years Topps Mini checklist is. Last years sucked so im hoping for an improvement as i would love to bust some of this.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Still trying to pull it together to make the show... hope I can this year.

If any of y'all want to keep an eye out for rare Albert Belle cards while walking around, I'd appreciate it. Anyone who wants to take it seriously, I'd give my cell # and you could text me if you came across a 1/1 or something. Had luck last year with a member getting this for me that way :)

6835dd70.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2010
Will be setting up Booth 1013. Bringing Mantle, Dimaggio,Tiger Woods Autos, Jim Thorpe Auto plus other High end autos including 2000 Greats of the Game Set. Plenty of Riphen 1/1 and low serial numbered autos, etc.

Bryan

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
To celebrate the official adoption of my children on the 24th of july (fingers crossed nothing changes) i will be sending my family to visit friends in Pittsburgh while i hang out with you lunatics! To be fair, I will ride with them until Cleveland so i'm not a complete monster!

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
I'll be there first thing Thursday morning. Staying til Sunday. I don't think it's much of a reach to say I'll be the only guy wearing Bonds apparel. Hope to meet some FCB users!

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I will be there with my wife on Wednesday night (Gonna get a Dal Murphy auto at the FCB Booth!! :) and I will be there all day Thursday too!!

Members online