Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
How could anyone not give KUDOS to what they did with this release? For an unlicensed item, this is nearly perfectly executed for a high end product...
I am not sure they could have done much more... BG
Exactly! Don't get me wrong that it is always nice and preferred to have the team logos on the players with the cards but in the end to me as long as I am getting some sick game used cards and autos for my PC that is all that matters! To me that is where the true value of any card should come from.:)

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker (Update - Gehrig Bat Knob 1/1)

I picked up the Matt Moore Button Auto #/6 for $125 BO. I figure if the Tyler Thornburg version gets $76 in auction, then Moore should be worth more than $125. Especially after the year I think he's gonna have.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker (Update - Gehrig Bat Knob 1/1)

Nice pickup on the Moore. I think he's going to have a big year.
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] Someone got a steal on that Palmer button.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts