Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GREAT day of box breaks! 2014 Topps Hobby & 2014 Tribute case...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Started the day off with a trip to the dentist to get two cavities drilled/filled, so I needed something fun to do afterwards!

I went for a box of 2014 Topps Hobby and hit the following:

Roberto Clemente Before They Were Greats Bat Relic 23/25
Ken Griffey Jr Rookie Reprint Metal 166/199
Jose Altuve Silk Collection 47/50
Wil Myers Pink Parallel #/50

Pretty spectacular for one box!

I then got talked into busting a case of Tribute, which I usually don't like as a product. But I had a good feeling, so I decided to try and continue my streak. I think it went pretty well:

Mike Trout Red Parallel 4/5
Giancarlo Stanton Bat Plate 1/1
Jackie Robinson Tribute to the Throne Relic Redemption #/35
Babe Ruth Tribute to the Throne Bat Relic 49/99
Albert Belle Tribute to the Pastime Onyx Inscription Auto 1/1
Jim Palmer Tribute Traditions Onyx Parallel Auto 1/1

Better than I was anticipating!

Last edited:

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Photos of big hits are posted, cards will be up on eBay hopefully later tonight or tomorrow night, user ID is whynotmakeyourself if anyone wants to check the entire break out.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nice break man! Just a great break if you ask me! Congrats and hope we can work something out off eBay for that Belle...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Has to be one of the best case breaks I've ever seen considering the hit after hit after hit... not to mention the Belle I'd love to have but doesn't look like it's coming home.

Congrats, I'm sure you'll be able to flip everything and make some cash-o-la on eBay.

Thanks for PM'ing me about hitting the Belle too, glad I can at least save a pic of it in my file.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=4948]heartyourlife[/MENTION] - Congrats on the Belle sale. I know the second bidder and if he would of stayed away, would of sold for your starting bid of $99. Again, congrats, hell of a case and I'm sure you'll make more than your money back!

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Good stuff. I opened a case and only hit 2 cards that would return the price of a pack. So I took it in the pants. How many Dave Stewart autos does one guy need to pull in a case? 7 apparently.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Good stuff. I opened a case and only hit 2 cards that would return the price of a pack. So I took it in the pants. How many Dave Stewart autos does one guy need to pull in a case? 7 apparently.

What were the 2 cards?

Members online