Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New/Upgraded Topps Redemption Site Coming Soon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Homepage of redeem.topps.com:

Upcoming News!
We are excited to announce redeem.topps.com is being upgraded! In the coming weeks, you will experience a new user friendly site where you can manage your redemptions. More information to follow.

Very interesting. Looks like right now they have some micro size screen shots but I'm curious what the new features will be? As most of know already, the current site is terrible and really doesn't have anything on it that really helps with anything to be honest.

My hope is that it is a little more interactive and maybe some features to give you updates on your redemptions or even a feature to chat or send a message regarding your redemption to Topps but I know all of this is wishful thinking lol

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Thanks for the info! I hope it has some functionality that allows you to filter out fulfilled redemptions. I hate looking through 6 pages to find the status of the one redemption that I'm still waiting on.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Homepage of redeem.topps.com:

Upcoming News!
We are excited to announce redeem.topps.com is being upgraded! In the coming weeks, you will experience a new user friendly site where you can manage your redemptions. More information to follow.

Very interesting. Looks like right now they have some micro size screen shots but I'm curious what the new features will be? As most of know already, the current site is terrible and really doesn't have anything on it that really helps with anything to be honest.

My hope is that it is a little more interactive and maybe some features to give you updates on your redemptions or even a feature to chat or send a message regarding your redemption to Topps but I know all of this is wishful thinking lol

I have always managed my redemptions, the problem is Topps needs to learn that.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Am I the only one who read this and thought that what will likely happen is that for 18 months nothing will change, then Topps will offer a different site in exchange for the the one they announced which never ended up being made?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Am I the only one who read this and thought that what will likely happen is that for 18 months nothing will change, then Topps will offer a different site in exchange for the the one they announced which never ended up being made?
Idk but they better hope their system transfers properly. As someone said earlier, I am worried there will be a glitch and people will lose redemptions and/or codes or there will be an error in the system, etc. #comc

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Am I the only one scared that all of my redemptions will be lost in the changeover?

good point! I've got to make a screenshot so I have some proof of my one redemption pending if it gets lost in the changeover.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Lipstick on a pig. Can they upgrade the redemption process including getting the cards we are actually promised?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Hahha, sure they will. Do you have any faith in the world that they can handle this venture? No chance whatsoever. They had years and years to make improvements. Instead, they lag behind Panini as if Panini is the long standing company in the industry.

Members online

Latest posts