Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 NBA Draft rolling thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Suns will be getting Marquese Chriss from the Kings, but no other details are available, besides Dragan Bender isn't part of this deal.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
With the 9th pick, the Toronto Raptors select Jakob Poeltl, PF, Utah. LOVE this pick. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The 10th pick, by the Milwaukee Bucks, is Thon Maker, PF, from Sudan & Australia. Hmmmmmm ....

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No way they are keeping him?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I can't imagine them doing so, but, it's the Bucks. They are a step down from the Sixers with common sense. I love Parker / Greek / Middleton / Monroe. I would've used the pick to try to get a legit PG.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Jimmy Butler to the Timberwolves rumors are white hot again ... Kris Dunn will definitely be going back, to Chicago, in any deal.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The #12 pick, currently owned by the Utah Jazz, but being sent to the Atlanta Hawks in the Jeff Teague / George Hill deal, select Taurean Prince, SF, from Baylor.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Orlando is making a moronic trade ...

They're sending the rights to Sabonis, Victor Oladipo & Ersean Ilysova to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Serge Ibaka. I like Ibaka, but not that much.

Suns get Chriss from Sacramento for the #13 pick, Bogdon Bodgodavich and another pick.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Phoenix Suns select, at #13 , Georgios Papagiannis, C from Greece. This pick is going to the Sacramento Kings.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
At #14 , the Chicago Bulls select Denzel Valentine, SF, Michigan St. Another guy I loved at MSU.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The 15th pick, by the Denver Nuggets, is Juan Hernangomez, PF from Spain.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I guess Nerlens Noel is going to be the 76ers shooting guard next year? Front court is unbelievable crowded.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Orlando is making a moronic trade ...

They're sending the rights to Sabonis, Victor Oladipo & Ersean Ilysova to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Serge Ibaka. I like Ibaka, but not that Mitch

Not even Ibaka's Mom likes him that much!

What is Orlando thinking?

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The 16th pick, by the Boston Celtics, is Guerschon Yabusele, PF, France.

Members online