Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Reflections Dual Patch Set Complete (9 Year Project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Nine years later.. 2005 Reflections Dual Patch set project complete. This is only the second or third of these I have seen for sale.

Some of my other favorites from the set.

Wish this one had better patches but it never seems to come available for me to upgrade...

Only the second one of these I have ever seen. Most must be locked up in personal collections.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Thanks everyone! I also compelted the single patch set and I'm two cards away from completing the single patch auto set. I need Bobby Crosby and Derek Jeter to complete that set. I can understand why Derek Jeter does not come available but the Bobby Crosby seems like it should come up at some point. Maybe it wasn't made? Anyone have Worthpoint and willing to check completed sales for me?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks everyone! I also compelted the single patch set and I'm two cards away from completing the single patch auto set. I need Bobby Crosby and Derek Jeter to complete that set. I can understand why Derek Jeter does not come available but the Bobby Crosby seems like it should come up at some point. Maybe it wasn't made? Anyone have Worthpoint and willing to check completed sales for me?
What do the single patch auto ones look like?

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
My buddy and I split a case in 2007. I let him pick which inner case he wanted. Luck was on MY side that day! Best card I have ever pulled.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Just landed the Bobby Crosby Patch Auto that I needed. 12/50 Only one shows up on Worthpoint so this is only the second copy I have ever seen. I'll post scans when it arrives. Also saw a Jeter Patch auto listed with a BIN of $399 but the autograph was smudged.

Latest posts