Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roberto Clemente Trio...Patch-tastic!!! 4...3...2...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
grats on that clemente again, buddy. that has to be the best #1 pull from 11 cases of andrew's nt break!!! :mrgreen:

midas alex strikes again~

dave

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION] – Thanks Tim! I’m eager to see a lot of you and others pickups with all the NT stuff available. Great job on your snags so far.

[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] – Thanks Adam J I have been fortunate with the patch PC lately.

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] – HUGE Thanks to you Dan! I’m glad we both landed some great stuff for our PCs in our billionth trade together J

[MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION] – Thank you and great score on getting a Clemente RC!

[MENTION=9022]CollectinTex[/MENTION] – Thanks dude! Your Gibson sig is pretty great by the way.

[MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION] – Much appreciated!

[MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION] – Thanks a ton Dave! VERY happy with the PC building as of late. You crazy PC collectors…I really don’t know how you do it so well!

[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] – Thank you very much Ryan!

[MENTION=2089]shanks25[/MENTION] – Thanks Chris!!! I can guarantee Ty’s Clemente cut auto will never leave him…he pack pulled that monster!

[MENTION=7150]scotty216brs[/MENTION] – Haha thanks Scotty! I’ve drooled over the Clemente patch when Dan had it for the longest time. Hope all is well with you dude!

[MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] – Thanks Zan! I won’t disclose what the trade was, but it was PC for PC ;)

[MENTION=6243]jimfalbo21[/MENTION] – Thanks Jim! Do you have a link or a post with your Clemente stuff by chance?

[MENTION=1961]ballerskrip[/MENTION] – Thanks a ton Skrip! I hope the casebreaks have been treating you guys well too. The Ted Williams tag patch you guys pulled is quite a card!

[MENTION=2002]Topnotchsy[/MENTION] – Thank you so much Top!!! GREAT luck with life and studies too man. Very sad to see you part ways with your passion, but you will be filling many peoples PCs so that should be equally as great J

[MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION] – Thanks Phil! Hope all has been well for you and your breaks J
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] – Thank you George! It’s been a fun journey so far ;)

[MENTION=1827]Bruin7[/MENTION] – Thanks Allen! You have done well with your breaks too…that Trout is a fantastic card!

[MENTION=6356]DanoLaureL[/MENTION] – Thank you sir!

[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] – Thanks Alex! I haven’t had a chance to pickup Felix stuff lately but the old timer stuff definitely suffices ;)

[MENTION=1808]daveyou[/MENTION] – Haha thanks a TON Dave! Congrats again to you as well. I saw the redemption you hit in the Leaf Hockey…that should get you something pretty outstanding as well from the looks of it.

[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] – Thanks so much Mac! OUTSTANDING snag on the Gehrig jersey as well in your last break…that is a great PC card for sure!

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A tip o' the cap to you once again Alex. You took the time to address everyone in that last post. That in itself is outstanding and certainly something that shouldn't be overlooked.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
@55_marlins_sp – Thanks a ton Dave! VERY happy with the PC building as of late. You crazy PC collectors…I really don’t know how you do it so well!

Focus. I'm probably the last person to say it, but I love to have the blinders on when doing a PC. After a while the blinders give a little and you can "see" a little more, collecting wise, but having those blinders on for a good while and keeping the focus is a positive. Also a great part (for me) is having multiple PC's that I can always fall back on if one gets stale or you seemingly lose interest. Like with JJ, I can either scoop up a rare Torii Hunter, a nice, low #'d auto patch of Bilal Powell or Cecil Shorts or continuing my run at all the Ring of Honor wrestling DVD's (which I just started again, because cards are just getting boring).

I'm sure this was the rambling reply you were looking for, Alex :p

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
A tip o' the cap to you once again Alex. You took the time to address everyone in that last post. That in itself is outstanding and certainly something that shouldn't be overlooked.

You know I've been here for years and posted and responded to thousands of posts on this and other sites, and I try to be polite and considerate of others, and yet I never really thought to take the time to respond to everyone. I agree, kudos to Alex for that.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You know I've been here for years and posted and responded to thousands of posts on this and other sites, and I try to be polite and considerate of others, and yet I never really thought to take the time to respond to everyone. I agree, kudos to Alex for that.

I used to be able to keep up that way, pre-fatherhood.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I used to be able to keep up that way, pre-fatherhood.

As someone with no kids, but who has plenty of peers (and a couple of siblings) with children, I can definitely understand this statement. Watching my brother's and sister's-in-law, I find it hard to fathom how much effort goes into raising a child (especially when I think about the grief I gave my parents as a teenager lol).

Members online

Latest posts