Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kansas City Chief COMMITS SUICIDE at TEAM FACILITY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Reports say Jovan Belcher, undrafted LB out of Maine, killed girlfriend then drove to practice facility where he fatally shot himself.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
just read this on espn. Holy crap what a tragedy. Crazy he drove to the team facility to shoot himself

He wanted to thank pioli and crennel for the opportunity. He was an unstaffed guy who became a couple year starter for the chiefs. As a die hard chiefs fan the feeling is when it rains it pours. These last two years have been brutal

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Just saw the updates and it looks like pioli and crennel went outside to talk to him and watched the whole thing. I cant imagine what those guys are feeling after seeing that. The article also said that the NFL has instructed the Panthers to fly to Kansas City for the game, I would think they would have to postpone this game.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok...so here in Houston this morning, there was some radio show speculation on whether or not this was concussion related. Any credence to that or is it just people being stupid and crying wolf?

It's people being stupid! The police wouldn't even have had the evidence organized yet alone the factual information from medical personnel to substantiate this.

810 out of kc said several team members saw him sitting in the car with a gun to his head. The mother, the baby, Pioli and romeo have got to be shaken to the core. The whole story is crazy.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Such a sad thing to happen. I'm going on record to say this will be related to some kind of medication he was taking, like for depression, or bi-polar related...........Book it. Also it may be that his girlfriend decicded to leave him even after the child was born. But I will not speculate on a story I heard that the kid was not his, and he found out just the ohter day.Then this started the bad cahin of events. Again no way of telling, but only the dead know the true story.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Such a sad thing to happen. I'm going on record to say this will be related to some kind of medication he was taking, like for depression, or bi-polar related...........Book it. Also it may be that his girlfriend decicded to leave him even after the child was born. But I will not speculate on a story I heard that the kid was not his, and he found out just the ohter day.Then this started the bad cahin of events. Again no way of telling, but only the dead know the true story.

None of what you said would be surprising. Medication can mess you up. And women can do some twisted stuff to a guy's head.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Nothing surprises me anymore.
We just had a lady in town decapitate her husband, cut off his junk, arms, and legs, then dumped the body.

Members online