Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning guys, hope everyone has a good day!

Happy Birthday Barry...

I figured Since Barry's birthday = ∞ Age
That he gets birthdays when he see fit ;-)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
So the Chicago Teams have found ways to lose yesterday, only the Bulls won. the Hawks lost to the Canucks Oh and the Cubs are the Cubs, but the Whitesox are just as bad : lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Two random thoughts...

I've never seen this Brooks photo before today and just thought it was so cool I had to share:

$(KGrHqMOKkEE6TeWjjc8BOqcd-qfWw~~60_57.JPG

I'll laughing my ass off at the three listed Maddux 1999 Topps Tek Golds on eBay - one by vintagesnowmobiles and two by griffeyjrfan. Those two idiots crack me up - BIN are set at $142.49, $157.50 and $135 :-o

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa... pants warning for Alex [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] - This was pulled at my LCS... saw in the morning email this morning.

12985.jpg

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
Two random thoughts...

I've never seen this Brooks photo before today and just thought it was so cool I had to share:

$(KGrHqMOKkEE6TeWjjc8BOqcd-qfWw~~60_57.JPG

I'll laughing my ass off at the three listed Maddux 1999 Topps Tek Golds on eBay - one by vintagesnowmobiles and two by griffeyjrfan. Those two idiots crack me up - BIN are set at $142.49, $157.50 and $135 :-o

you should go look at the other Maddux cards from vintagesnowmobiles LOL

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
^^^ Between the patch swatch and the colors of the Felix card, that's one of the nicest looking/designed cards from Topps I've seen in awhile. The purple pops the color of the uniform very nicely.

It's a three snipe day for me - but won't know til later tonight how I do!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody else hate when cards get listed during a time when you can't buy? There are two listed right now that I need for my Diamond collection, and they are both 1/1s. I'm trying not to spend much money until after my trip in June, but its getting really hard right now. I might not even attempt making a run on either of them

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^^ Between the patch swatch and the colors of the Felix card, that's one of the nicest looking/designed cards from Topps I've seen in awhile. The purple pops the color of the uniform very nicely.

It's a three snipe day for me - but won't know til later tonight how I do!

I agree on the Tribute comment... I actually found the card on eBay already and it's paired with the 1/1 from last year? Weird but I share the same LCS with the seller, so maybe I could meet him at the shop and see if he is really looking to sell... right now he has it for a BIN/BO for $10k ::facepalm::

As for your snipes, good luck! I know the feeling... It is a two snipe type of day for me but only one is a must have, another is just in a series of Tribute /99 autos I'm trying to win but being patient.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
He wanted anything Belle (Orioles) and he can also have anything out of the Orioles too (if he wants any) so I could sort them and ship too. Up to him. If he just wants the Belle's I'll pay shipping.

Nice to see that when people ask to split a break with you that they actually come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts