Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'13 Topps Chrome 1 Case Draft Break - shipped 10/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Re: '13 Topps Chrome 1 Case Draft Break -orion9578

[MENTION=2091]Stryk[/MENTION] ur next

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
'13 Topps Chrome 1 Case Draft Break -orion9578

Nationals [MENTION=5949]hockeyfights[/MENTION] is up

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Amazing no chance for an auto for either of my picks. I guess I will take the A's. For my second pick just give me anybody I don't give a XXXX. If somebody behind me actually wanted the A's you can have them
[MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION] ur up

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Amazing no chance for an auto for either of my picks. I guess I will take the A's. For my second pick just give me anybody I don't give a XXXX. If somebody behind me actually wanted the A's you can have them
@EDGARMARTINEZcollector ur up

That checklist is just the rookie autos. There are A's autos in this. There is actually a Cespedes/Puig dual...first you need the card to be in the case, then you need to hope you end up with the card after the random or whatever. Not bloody likely, but you have a shot at an amazing card. I am not tickled pink with the Giants either.I am pretty much hoping for a Posey auto, or some sp base card or something. For $29 a spot, I am not too upset either way tbh.

new_age_cardz

Feb 15, 2013
Re: '13 Topps Chrome 1 Case Draft Break -erich

Think he wanted you to pick for him!

Sent from my XT1058 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online