Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series Game 1 Thread STL vs BOS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
I only *heart* one player -- Cards catcher Ross ... want great things for him, we'll see ...

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ortiz made sure that one wasn't able to be caught, just think that could be 2HR and 6RBI for Ortiz

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Yes - Red Sox (more than 1 beer).

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Good job to Lester. He was fantastic tonight.

Apparently the Cardinals decided to just follow in the footsteps of the 2004 team. That was a God awful game from them. Just terrible. Mental mistakes, errors, Wainwright not being able to keep the ball down. Kozma. Just terrible.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What a pathetic game.Hope the STL remembers to bring their gloves next game.Beltran listed as day to day, X-rays negative.Would think he would play Game 2.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Lester is a stud. :cool: He loves pitching in the postseason....I had no doubts he would throw a gem in game 1, especially with it being at Fenway. Hopefully Lackey can follow suit.

Good job to Lester. He was fantastic tonight.

Apparently the Cardinals decided to just follow in the footsteps of the 2004 team. That was a God awful game from them. Just terrible. Mental mistakes, errors, Wainwright not being able to keep the ball down. Kozma. Just terrible.
Yeah a lot of Wainwright's fastballs were up in the zone, this is not the team to do that to. He has a great curveball but the Sox did a nice job of laying off the ones out of the zone.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I do hope Beltran plays tonight- that would be a shame if he missed further time. Cardinals seemed to have a "deer in the headlight" look to them. Looking for a lower scoring game tonight. Luckily I'll be in attendance ;).

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Where you sitting? I got a bleacher seat under the scoreboard LOL. I think I'll probably try to find a good SRO spot if I can.

I do hope Beltran plays tonight- that would be a shame if he missed further time. Cardinals seemed to have a "deer in the headlight" look to them. Looking for a lower scoring game tonight. Luckily I'll be in attendance ;).

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Anyone know where I can find a ticket to game 4 in st louis? I should say does anyone have an extra ticket for sale??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Where you sitting? I got a bleacher seat under the scoreboard LOL. I think I'll probably try to find a good SRO spot if I can.

Sorry been off-line since yesterday AM and I do not have a smart phone.......

......just back home as I spent the night and today in So. Maine - was in section 2 (blah) so not far from you. Fun night, despite the outcome us Sox fans wanted- both teams have now laid an egg so we are at a best-of-5.

Have game 7 tix should it go that far. I could see either team winning out or both teams extending it to 7. Should be fun......

Members online

Latest posts