Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ok guys a lil issue that I would like you to let me know what you want to do. I've finally heard from one of the distributors who supplied some of this for me that the 97 Certified can't be filled by them.

So here are some options...

1. I try and find another box if it, break it separately when I receive, which I am sure I can locate one in some time

2. I refund $1 to for each slot, meaning if you bought 1 slot = $1 back 2 slots = $2 back etc

3. I can look for another type of box, maybe like 99 EX, or something along those lines and do that break

4. I can find 2 different boxes in the $30 ea range to replace this one box

Sorry, I wasn't aware it wasn't shipped til 5 tonight. We can find away to solve it, just want to see how you guys would like to

Thanks
Ryan

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Sorry -- haven't read every page ... is Chipper/Braves taken? If Chipper is never taken, is he thrown in w/ Braves?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Sorry -- haven't read every page ... is Chipper/Braves taken? If Chipper is never taken, is he thrown in w/ Braves?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Braves are taken, no Chipper is not in w Braves. Chipper is mine as we closed the buy in, but if you can PP by tonight I will let you claim him still at the $47. Lmk

Thanks
Ryan

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Ok guys a lil issue that I would like you to let me know what you want to do. I've finally heard from one of the distributors who supplied some of this for me that the 97 Certified can't be filled by them.

1. I try and find another box if it, break it separately when I receive, which I am sure I can locate one in some time

2. I refund $1 to for each slot, meaning if you bought 1 slot = $1 back 2 slots = $2 back etc

3. I can look for another type of box, maybe like 99 EX, or something along those lines and do that break

Sorry, I wasn't aware it wasn't shipped til 5 tonight. We can find away to solve it, just want to see how you guys would like to

Thanks
Ryan

I'd vote 3or4 if AIC has something on hand. Otherwise 2 probably makes the most sense.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Thanks
Ryan
if you can replace it cool, whatever you do I am cool with it., thanks for your effort ryan.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ok it looks like the early "majority" is more boxes over a refund, so I will work on getting a box or two to replace, even if its a lil more I'll eat it to get it done

Ryan

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I agree, find something else to open, as a refund would be a lot more work for just a $1.

Fordman

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town

Thanks
Ryan

Thanks for the warning. It looks like you have a good plan in place, but just noting that my order of preference would be 3 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1.

Looking forward to the break and hoping to see some nice cards pulled. Good luck everyone!

AK11

May 24, 2010
I say go option 3. To replace the box in a pinch, 99 EX would be just fine. It is easily one of my favorite designs from the 90s.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I debated whether or not to join and now I don't know whether I should wish you good luck or not!
;)

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I need all the luck that I can get. :). I was surprised that you didn't snag the slot sooner. I missed this thread otherwise I would have taken the Jays spot too.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Looks like well be able to get a 99 EX box (credentials etc) to replace the Cert and have in time for the break tonight.

Ryan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Looks like well be able to get a 99 EX box (credentials etc) to replace the Cert and have in time for the break tonight.

Ryan

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-early-2000s-picture17585-upgrade.jpg

Members online

Latest posts