Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout 1/1!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
His first motor vehicle, signed on the glove box, is up for auction. I'm not sure what to make of it, really. Gets you quite a bit closer to him than a little swatch of white polyester, no?

I'd rather have the swatch of polyester or an autograph - easier to store and hasn't been owned by multiple people like this truck has.

If you are a car collector with a parking space in your warehouse, I can see salivating over this item.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Clarks first car , a 1986 Bronco was for sale in the last few months. If I had the $ and land to use it as an off road type, may had wanted it. Under current circumstances in a residential area, no thanks.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I've never understood the allure of owning celebrities personal cars. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George thought he was buying Jon Voights car.

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've never understood the allure of owning celebrities personal cars. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George thought he was buying Jon Voights car.

Turns out he went to Dental School with Walter White of "Breaking Bad"! Great episode!

And personally, there would be no interest in adding a Car to my collection, no matter how much coin I had...

Members online

Latest posts